Angel Eyes Projectors & Aftermarket Headlights - Threads Merged

i cant take all the cred i bummed it off the other forum. but regardless i want a set. i will be watching the thread over there to see quality but i love them. nice and aggressive

i cant take all the cred i bummed it off the other forum. but regardless i want a set. i will be watching the thread over there to see quality but i love them. nice and aggressive

I just plan on doing a retrofit, but i think those strips look really good! You plan on getting the chrome or black? I think the glossy black would really make the lights stick out

I just plan on doing a retrofit, but i think those strips look really good! You plan on getting the chrome or black? I think the glossy black would really make the lights stick out
What's the difference in price for these, and the price of a retrofit ?

i hate that i found these because i want them wicked bad and have to buy them now lol. ill do the black i dono if i wanna do the gloss or the matte

Just remember that they're on sale.....

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_130/product-1129/index.html

EDIT: In case of confusion -- scroll down to 2012 - 2013 model years in the selector and the correct light will be shown.

Just for reference...both gloss and matte version are cheaper there and they are a vendor! :)

I asked for cutoff pics a few days ago. They didn't have any though -- "At this time we don't have a pic of the cutoff on the 2012 lights, but they will be similar to the previous models of Pro Design Projector headlights we carry. They have a nice even cutoff with a slight edge up on the right side to help illuminate anything coming from the passenger side." are the details I got on the cutoffs.

Last edited:
i'm about to buy these but just one question, are these plug and play or what else will i need?

Last edited:
should be plug and play... uses h1 bulbs for hi/low...so it's not even reusing the stock bulbs.

should be plug and play... uses h1 bulbs for hi/low...so it's not even reusing the stock bulbs.
Thanks, I just got an email back from them too, saying:

These headlights will plug directly into the stock headlight harness and will bolt on like stock. You will only have to wire in the LED stripe to which ever circuit you wanted them to come on with.

Just ordered the glossy black!
Wv1x1ZH.jpg

:waiting: can't wait for some cutoff/output pics!

Hopefully they come soon and i have some time to install them.
Procivic said the LED strips need a 12v source, so where could i wire them to if i wanted them to be on all the time?
They also said the LED resistors are built into the headlights of course, any ideas?

Hopefully they come soon and i have some time to install them.
Procivic said the LED strips need a 12v source, so where could i wire them to if i wanted them to be on all the time?
They also said the LED resistors are built into the headlights of course, any ideas?

AlienPrime

Plug and play has me considering some too. The last time I modded some headlights was on my 02' Si hatch. Hopefully on our cars it's easy to remove them..

Back