Angel Eyes Projectors & Aftermarket Headlights - Threads Merged

Whatever source you find is cool but id put a switch to them that way i can turn them on/off whenever i want and they will last longer that way

Well after talking with AP, I'm just going to wire them to a fuse in the engine bay so that they're on all the time, that'll be way easier and faster. Then later I could always add a switch

if you like the shape and everything of those lights you could always get them and paint over the led bar with black paint. You also dont have to hook up the leds if you dont want to.

Yea I saw those on the other site a while ago, never liked them

Seen those several pictures installed online but the users are not active on the forums or at least I havent seen a user posted about it.

Well after talking with AP, I'm just going to wire them to a fuse in the engine bay so that they're on all the time, that'll be way easier and faster. Then later I could always add a switch
Hey @323 I have these as well in my civic and I have the LEDs ran to the acc fuse under the steering wheel! It sucks trying to get the wire there but it works good but I was going to ask you if you know how to adjust the high beams cause on my right headlight the high beam/drl is a lil too high? And my left low beam is the right height but to far left lol:/ just wondering if you know how to adjust them?

Hey 323 I have these as well in my civic and I have the LEDs ran to the acc fuse under the steering wheel! It sucks trying to get the wire there but it works good but I was going to ask you if you know how to adjust the high beams cause on my right headlight the high beam/drl is a lil too high? And my left low beam is the right height but to far left lol:/ just wondering if you know how to adjust them?
Why yes! I got help from @procivic
hejytypu.jpg

ma5a2y4u.jpg

y2avatyv.jpg

Hey @323 I have these as well in my civic and I have the LEDs ran to the acc fuse under the steering wheel! It sucks trying to get the wire there but it works good but I was going to ask you if you know how to adjust the high beams cause on my right headlight the high beam/drl is a lil too high? And my left low beam is the right height but to far left lol:/ just wondering if you know how to adjust them?
I haven't seen those lights in person, but most have adjustment screws on the back side of the headlight. They usually look like this silver piece here -

HGK0C8S.jpg

You put a large phillips screwdriver down into the teeth of that and turn. Turning the teeth one direction will lower the beam, while turning it the other way should lower it. It's not real common to have side to side adjustments, but it could have that as well.

Well the high beams are reflectors...so I'm not sure how much adjustment, if any, you will have with them.
But then again, I don't know much about headlights...@webby ?

I haven't seen those lights in person, but most have adjustment screws on the back side of the headlight. They usually look like this silver piece here -

HGK0C8S.jpg

You put a large phillips screwdriver down into the teeth of that and turn. Turning the teeth one direction will lower the beam, while turning it the other way should lower it. It's not real common to have side to side adjustments, but it could have that as well.
Yea it has those there just like the OEM headlights but its just for the low beam i already adjusted those but i cant find anything on the high beams:((( Fail!!!

Back