another horrible car detail

Looks like a clean garage, I killed a rat in my garage didn't know what that smell was. Well I ran over a rat in the garage. Rat was under the wheel of the honda SI. I got rid of him now the dumpcart smells real bad:help: Every week I catch a mouse in a trap. two times a monk attack my vfr 800 airbox.

Okay. That is the gnarliest car collection I’ve ever seen. Seriously the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I mean multiple priceless cars with no miles most likely. Webby I have to have it.

I’m interested to see what he posts in the coming days of the other storage rooms

I saw a couple nsx’s in a pan shot. I’m hoping he has the type r version.

im sure ive said this before in here, but if i havent i cant stand dirty cars/trucks. that rotting food smell is the worst. i dont get how people let their cars get this bad. even if you have kids, clean the damn thing every other week. i made sure my wifes car never go bad, the worst are minivans at work.

We have had our fair share of disgusting cars. We had a hoarder car show up here that ended up totaling and the customer came to get her belongings and it took two days for her to get ever last McDonalds crumb out

What's the charge for a small interior detail?

e3ba8kvrfq1a1.jpg

e286f9426afe26bdc25406b87bcfc6ad.gif

Back