Another TW 9th gen build

Gbonii

Hey guys I've had my 9th gen si for about three months now so I thought id post a build

Engine:
-K&N short ram intake
-Skunk2 Alpha header
-had a Megapower exhaust but was too loud for my taste so I took it off

Interior:
- them all weather mats

Exterior
-Eibach Sportline lowering springs
-plastidipped grill, honda emblems, back chrome
-Home Depot front lip
-whale tail back window visor
-Amber fog light overlays
-LED license plate lights
-mudguards

Future mods:
-Invidia q300 exhaust
-coilovers
-camber arms
-wheels
-Kplayground mugen spoiler
-side carbon fiber splitters
-front carbon fiber splitter

This is the before and after with the Eibach springs before they settled in:
image.jpg
The intake

image.jpg

This is after I plastidipped all the chrome

image.jpg

And the whale tail

image.jpg

My alpha header installed
image.jpg

The Home Depot lip before/after
image.jpg

Got bored so I plasti dipped my konigs white
image.jpg

Got bored again so I took the white off and made them red haha

image.jpg

Last edited:
looking good :thumb: If you hit the "edit" button on the 1st post, you should be able to upload/add additional photos as you want.

It's looking good!
If you want an exhaust that's quiet, you can try the ultimate racing with secondary muffler.
It's nice and quiet for me, until you go WOT then it roars, and that's just what I wanted.

Thanks guys! And Ill check that out. I'm at work now but I'll be posting all the pictures after I get out

Hows the driveability as a daily driver around town? Do you ever rub your tire on the fender or scrape anywhere?
The drop looks absolutely PERFECT and I wanna get these springs but I'm worried about lowering in NYC.
Nice car man! :hitit:

Thanks man! And it literally sits perfect, no rubbing or anything. I did hit a huge pothole on the highway going like 80 by accident and pretty sure ripped off my fender lining but O well haha I was gonna take it off anyway. But it would he perfect for NYC. It has such a nice ride

Thanks for the reply. I think I will go with the Eibach springs. Did you install them on your stock shocks?

Did a photoshoot with my buddies Frs the other day. I don't know why but I'm in love with the brz/frs

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back