Another VitTuned aftercooled Si roaming the streets!

VitViper

Steve was down from Washington and dropped off his 2012 Si to get a CT-e supercharger installed, coupled with a #VitTuned aftercooler and w/ VitTuned 2.95" blower pulley. Making 12psi and tuned on 92 octane (same stuff as Cali 91 basically). He drove away 130hp and 100ft lbs of tq happier.

10446177_1500036110208058_2080306176916478728_o.png

Full mod list:
CT-e supercharger
PRL CAI
VitTuned aftercooler
VitTuned 2.95" pulley
ZDX TB
Full Race 3" Catless DP
Full Race 3" exhaust
DW EV14 1000cc injectors
DW65c fuel pump

You mean to tell me that there are no cheap Chinese superchargers on Ebay for our cars? Ill get right on that.

If you find one buy it, then call me with the results from the "sticker" dyno. Each one adds at least 5hp!

ato041.jpg

Steve was down from Washington and dropped off his 2012 Si to get a CT-e supercharger installed, coupled with a #VitTuned aftercooler and w/ VitTuned 2.95" blower pulley. Making 12psi and tuned on 92 octane (same stuff as Cali 91 basically). He drove away 130hp and 100ft lbs of tq happier.

10446177_1500036110208058_2080306176916478728_o.png

Full mod list:
CT-e supercharger
PRL CAI
VitTuned aftercooler
VitTuned 2.95" pulley
ZDX TB
Full Race 3" Catless DP
Full Race 3" exhaust
DW EV14 1000cc injectors
DW65c fuel pump
Very Nice, this is what I should of got instead of the KW kit which was blown on me. Now I dont have a car nor a SC on the car. The KW system is terrible, I hope no one buys it and end up like me. The blower blew on the 2nd basemap. And they are trying to tell me that I am at fault because there pronbably wasnt enought oil in the Rotrex unit. There was plenty of oil everywhere, They are just a cheap company that sells cheap products. I am kicking myself in the *** right now for now buying the CT-e setup. Now I will go back to stock and will sell the car and buy a brand new M3. Im done with tuner cars and little SI. This is the last SI that I will own.

Good luck to anyone that buy the KW kit and expects to drive to work with that car. Good luck!

Very Nice, this is what I should of got instead of the KW kit which was blown on me. Now I dont have a car nor a SC on the car. The KW system is terrible, I hope no one buys it and end up like me. The blower blew on the 2nd basemap. And they are trying to tell me that I am at fault because there pronbably wasnt enought oil in the Rotrex unit. There was plenty of oil everywhere, They are just a cheap company that sells cheap products. I am kicking myself in the *** right now for now buying the CT-e setup. Now I will go back to stock and will sell the car and buy a brand new M3. Im done with tuner cars and little SI. This is the last SI that I will own.

Good luck to anyone that buy the KW kit and expects to drive to work with that car. Good luck!
It blew the motor? Who was tuning it?

My brother just got an m3. He wasn't to happy when my boosted eg that cost a fraction of the price beat him.

I think ur tuner did u dirty man. Don't blame it on the si.

i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down. Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one. and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right

Back