Any gains FROM PRL SRI STOCK MANIFOLD ?

Did anyone ever get it tuned with FP?

Also, I was thinking about making a custom "ice box" around this SRI and connecting it to the stock intake tubing.

I got mine installed and in process with vittune. What did you guys do with lower portion tube of the stock intake?

I'm going to keep mine in and see about fashioning an icebox around the filter and connecting to the lower intake tube.

I think it loses power in some areas and gains in other areas whereas the PRL CAI was gaining throughout the entire rpm band.

I haven't gotten to install mine yet. Once I get fp and the etune started, I'll post some results.

I'm going to keep mine in and see about fashioning an icebox around the filter and connecting to the lower intake tube.
i like your idea. but if thats the design youre after. Better off saving yourself the time and hassle just buy an aFe takeda air box. its the same idea behind a close/sealed systems that outflows the stock system by over 40% and still utilizes the stock air intake tube from under the battery!

aFe takeda intake tuned with some other components to benefit im sure works just as well as the PRL CAI. when i refere too "other" components i mean big bore throttle body, tb spacer, thermal gaskets etc... all these will benefit the intake system ontop of the aFe takeda itself

Back