Any other dealership employees here?

Itsbiggs

Michigan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I am part of a BDC at a Chevrolet/Honda dealership (weird I know). With significant knowledge in actually selling the car. Not sure how many other dealership employees are here but I would be more than happy to help someone out with any questions about the process and if you're getting screwed or not.

We are all here for each other so if anyone else here has experience then we should make sure our fellow members have good experiences and take their business to a place that deserves it! Not sure if this is the right forum but since it has something to do with dealerships I figured it went here!

I work for Babylon Honda on Long Island, NY. Senior Sales consultant and the inventory manager. So if you're looking for a particular color and you live in Arizona, I can look it up and tell you who has it. :)

I'm a collision tech/painter at a Buick/Hyundai/Nissan dealership. I'm the only one that owns a Honda so I get to work on every single Honda that comes into the body shop lol. Feel free to ask me if your ever curious how to take something off without breaking it:P some stuff can be oddly designed.

Hey guys! I MIGHT join the family. I'm looking at a 2013 Blue EX-L with Navi. I got a quote from another dealership for 20,799. Do you think I can push it lower or is that a great price if he can match it since I want blue? Thank you guys in advanced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Part time working in a in auto broker in southern Ca. my friend own the business and He got a dealership, bodyshop, automechanics, and He can help in Honda, Toyota, Kia, etc.. dealership, brand new or used car. but only near at SoCal.

Maybe my handle gives it away for Honda all the way!!! Parts for 10years building Honda's for 15years. Call it an addiction ;)

id like to work for honda, just wouldnt ever want to be a mechanic i feel like it would ruin my want to work on cars,
Sometimes that doesn't go away. You do something at work all day and come home and do the same thing half the night. Two different types of satisfaction. Work because you want and like to do a good job and home because of the satisfaction of doing a job the way you want.

That's why I'm in parts. I get my nerd on and help fix without getting dirty, unless of course its my car or a friend then let the wrenches fly!!

do you need to know anything special to be a parts guy? like any training?

Sometimes that doesn't go away. You do something at work all day and come home and do the same thing half the night. Two different types of satisfaction. Work because you want and like to do a good job and home because of the satisfaction of doing a job the way you want.

yea id be the one who loses interest.

Back