Anyone have pics of 17x9 +35 with a mild drop?

Hey guys what size tires should I run on 17x8 with +37 offset?

If you're not going too low you could probably get away with a 225/45/17. The width and offset of that wheel is pretty safe. The 215 wont be too much of a stretch but if you're looking for more grip the wider tire is nice. Lots of options in that size.

Thanks guys! I was gonna just take the 215's off of my stock rims and put them on, Im not going any lower than what the hfp suspension dropped my car already!

Sorry to bring and old thread from the dead hut I'm really aiming on getting rpf1's but I like the flat spokes which only come in anything with at least the width of a 9. Was wondering would 17x9 +35 215/45 tires and a 2.25 front and 2 inch drop in the front work without rubbing or should I go with the 17x9 +45?

It's a great looking wheel in the 17x9 but.... aren't you looking to do some track time with your car? It's a very nice lightweight wheel for that but going to a x9 with a 215 to fit a drop is not going to be ideal for track sessions. Certainly the wheel does not look as good in anything less than 9"

Just something to keep in mind. Stretch tires probably shouldn't go to the track.

It's a great looking wheel in the 17x9 but.... aren't you looking to do some track time with your car? It's a very nice lightweight wheel for that but going to a x9 with a 215 to fit a drop is not going to be ideal for track sessions. Certainly the wheel does not look as good in anything less than 9"

Just something to keep in mind. Stretch tires probably shouldn't go to the track.

Keeping my options open lol might or might not go track.

I think a couple of the guys running that wheel/tire combo said they didn't do any fender work but had rubbing on hard turns and dips so you will probably rub a little.

Im on h&r's. I've got my mind set with 17x9 rpf1 with +35 offset. I want to compliment this setup with a 235/40/17. Is this possible without any rubbing issues?

Thanks guys! Ive been looking into rolling my fenders but dont wanna do it myself haha but im looking into whistler wheels

Im on h&r's. I've got my mind set with 17x9 rpf1 with +35 offset. I want to compliment this setup with a 235/40/17. Is this possible without any rubbing issues?
235/40/17 +25 I'm on Godspeed coils, I rub a little in the rear going up driveways and some bumps/dips I think with the +35 you won't poke as much as I do so there should be less rubbing I assume IMG_0773.JPG

Back