Anyone here a beer advocate?

2700b88427cfbd2c42347f308ade0795.jpg

It's hard to find a good Kolsh style beer

Reactions: Nix
Can't remember the last time when I had a beer.:(

I'm definitely into craft beers. I can't drink "water" anymore (coors light, bud light, etc.) It just doesn't have the same taste. Luckily for me Washington had lots of places you can get craft beer!

It is pretty good, but very strong. 15% abv. It reminds me of this Mead that I've had a while back.

This particular type has only been brewed once. Flying Fish has a limited batch of this and it is very hard to acquire. Its my first and last time drinking it.

ugh, so jealous. Good braggot is amazing..... mead brewed with beer basically instead of just honey. If you see it in a store you should check out Dansk Mjod. Stuff is unreal.

The Viking Blod is the most traditional mead they make, the others are flavored up with stuff. There is a green label one full of hops. Its like a super sweet IPA.

488.jpg

No. Thats just ignorance of proper english being bastardized by the lowbrow populace....

I hate that westside story changed the lyrics in one of the most iconic scenes just to not use the word "gay" the way it was meant to be used.

Just fast forward to 0:55 so you don't miss it....... I hate anytime I hear a new or edited version that says pretty and witty and bright.......

EDIT: but this is hardly a discussion for the beer thread....

Joe IPA and Apocalypse IPA both from 10 Barrels Brewing.

One trick ponies - smacking of pine resin. Poured down the sink.

Both came in a Northwest sampler pack I got from my real estate agent. Apparently of all the beers brewed in the PNW, the sampler has to be all IPA. I hate IPA.

Back