Anyone here a beer advocate?

You're welcome to come if you're in the neighborhood.

I know everyone's taste is different but I can't like the taste of IPAs... :(
Same! Eveyone looks at me funny when I say that but I'm not a big fan. Stone makes one that I like and I continue to try them but I'd much rather a nice hefenwizen

Same! Eveyone looks at me funny when I say that but I'm not a big fan. Stone makes one that I like and I continue to try them but I'd much rather a nice hefenwizen

Ditto! I was drinking a local Hef last night.

Blocked by paywall.... whats it say?

Sierra Nevada Brewing said Sunday it has issued a recall in the Midwest, South and East Coast of some of its bottled beer after detecting a flaw that could allow glass to chip and fall inside.

The recall applies to certain varieties of beer in 12-ounce bottles produced at Sierra Nevada's brewery in Mills River, N.C., the brewer said on its website.

"While we believe this concern impacts roughly one in every 10,000 (0.01%) of our bottles packaged during this time, Sierra Nevada has set the standard for quality in the craft brewing industry since 1980 and we have decided to take this precaution to ensure the safety of our consumers," the statement said.

Sierra Nevada says the glass shard could break loose and fall into the bottle. It says it has not received any customer complaints or reports of injuries from the flaw.

The recall applies to Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale and several other varieties. All of the beer was bottled at the North Carolina facility between Dec. 5 and Jan. 8, in the case of the Pale Ale, and Dec. 5 to Jan. 13 for the others. Sierra Nevada says buyers can tell from the code on its cardboard packaging or the bottles where the beer was brewed, either by an M or C on the code. None of the California-produced beer is affected.

I'm Filipino and I don't like San Miguel beer. :giggle:

Speaking of which. I'll buy $100 worth of Troegs Nugget Nectar sometime this week.

Killed the Oban and traded it in for Balvenie Caribbean Cask.

Oh wait, this is a beer thread.

Fond of Tripels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Of course. I like strong beers as well as sours. But I mainly go for IPAs.

Actually, I'm just not a fan of watered down beers. San Miguel being one of them.

Back