Anyone want to tag along at HOMESTEAD?

gmarch

Boca Raton FL
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
A couple of friends and I are most likely going to attend the HMS event hosted by ERME in January. ERME is the host that introduce the 2 for 1 pricing which would mean 175 a person. I'm still in the novice class so if anyone wants to go, i'd be willing to split with someone down here. it's great fun but be prepared to lose some tire life, some brake pad, and cooking your brake fluid (whatever, it's 20 bucks!), but it's all in good fun!

Next event is soon but i don't have any side money rounded up yet, so the next one after this is mid january. Hopefully nice and cool weather will follow for a great track day.

last homestead event I went to was with ERME, 175 bucks for 4 sessions of 30 minutes with an instructor. really great and experienced instructors that WILL critique you and are allowed to do so, considering most of them have been around that track 5000+ times!

if anyone is down for some good track fun, let me know, i'll try and make a little group out of it, and we'll eventually try and get some meets down here!

also, if you're in south florida, post below! i never see any modded 9ths down here!

Back