Are these for real!!!So Cheap!!!

will keep you guys posted when i get them..these headlights also has built in auto leveling too big time score if its legit as pictured

Last edited:
theres one guy who also bought a set and is trying to figure out how to wire the auto leveling rite now so cant wait for results...

I guess someone on the other forum got theres first and there legit and looks awesome!!!! cant wait to get mines thank god i jump on them lol

1371666914752.jpg1371666926672.jpg

Finally mines came in today its in flawless shape just really really light blemishes definitely oem honda stamp stanley and honda on them its legit and all bulbs/sockets/beams intact looks like I got a lucky 2 sets..im happy with my purchase and for the price!!

Last edited:
Finally mines came in today its in flawless shape just really really light blemishes definitely oem honda stamp stanley and honda on them its legit and all bulbs/sockets/beams intact looks like I got a lucky 2 sets..im happy with my purchase and for the price!!
Gimme the other set!

I got a set of these in the mail today also. What an awesome deal. I can't wait to make up a pnp harness and get'em mounted.

it's not good if people can't get the wire harness though

Back