Super Mod
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
I went about purchasing JDM emblems from several companies currently offering them for the 2012 Civic.
My car is a 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan, so I purchased emblems for this specific year.

It should be noted that there is currently no such thing as a 9thGen Honda Civic Type-R, so the emblems being sold are from older Type-Rs.

This thread serves to show you the various offerings and provide you the opportunity to compare what you're getting to what everyone else is selling. As I'm able to purchase more emblems from other companies offering them, I'll update this thread accordingly.

• Staff
ProCivic

Front: 75700-SNW-003 (Weight: 25.04g/0.9oz)
Rear: 75701-S6M-Z01 (Weight: 45.99g/1.6oz)
Price: $128.95 + Shipping

Thin semi-transparent bags. Cardboard included in rear emblem.
ProCivic offers a rear emblem that is different than from what everyone else is selling, which is smaller.
They have test-fitted the emblems on the 9thgen Civics.

procivic1-jpg.3217

procivica2-jpg.3220

procivic2-jpg.3218

procivica1-jpg.3219

• Staff
CorSport

Front: 75700-SNW-003 (Weight: 30.21g/1.0oz)
Rear: 75700-S5T-E01 (Weight: 44.42g/1.5oz)
Price: $118.00 + Free Shipping

Thin semi-transparent bags. Cardboard included with both emblems.

002a.jpg007a.jpg012a.jpg014a.jpg

• Staff
Amazon.com

Front: 75700-SNW-003 (Weight: 36.03g/1.2oz)
Rear: 75700-S5T-E01 (Weight: 55.01g/1.9oz)
Price: $69.95 + Shipping

Thick bubbled bags.
Rear bag's sticker missing.
Front bag's sticker is a brighter red.
Recycled icon completely different.
Adhesive is thicker. Adhesive protective film is a brighter red. Protective film tab is on the opposite side.
Price is at least half.

018a.jpg020a.jpg022a.jpg

is the "H" on the amazon emblem slightly raised from the red?

• Staff
is the "H" on the amazon emblem slightly raised from the red?
Only on the ones from Amazon is it noticeable that the H is every-so-slightly raised. As for the rest, if they are raised I cannot tell from the naked eye.

hows the curve on the emblems?
I'm not sure what you mean. They're all the same size, with the exception of ProCivic's rear emblem.
Which one is the best to buy?
That's ultimately up to you. If you want my opinion, I'd recommend steering clear of the emblems from Amazon. Anything cheaper than $100 is probably suspect.
the procivic one looks smaller for the rear emblem.
It is. I mentioned that fact in the ProCivic post.

I went about purchasing JDM emblems from several companies currently offering them for the 2012 Civic.
My car is a 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan, so I purchased emblems for this specific year.
It should be noted that there is currently no such thing as a 2012 Honda Civic Type-R in Japan, so the emblems being sold are from older Type-R's.

This thread serves to show you the various offerings and provide you the opportunity to compare what you're getting to what everyone else is selling. As I'm able to purchase more emblems from other companies offering them, I'll update this thread accordingly.
jasonandre, even though I'm not a fan of these emblems I've gotta say you've done an amazing job of providing information to those who are looking to add the JDM emblems to their Civics!
Thanks for going the extra mile to help everyone on this forum! :1:

what webby said, mine doesn't sit flush in the front, does any of these sit flush? I want a new one asap!
All of the front emblems are slightly curved at a small angle. I don't have a protractor, but I'm assuming it's no more than 3 degrees.
The rear emblems are flat.

Images below are not at equal scale, but they show you the shape from the sides.

front_compare_side.jpgrear_compare_side.jpg

your amazon emblem looks more curved than the other 2.

your amazon emblem looks more curved than the other 2.
Agreed. The curves on the corners appear more drastic.
There are sections on the Amazon front emblem that appear almost straight, which you can see inbetween the green arrows. The ProCivic and CorSport front emblems don't have any straight areas like that.

Back