Are your Civic JDM emblems genuine?

anyone picked up jdm steering wheel H's yet? from where and how do they look?

i picked my front/back from Procivic as well and look/fit great!

webby- you know anyone on 9th that has bought the jdm steering wheel emblem? i read that thread and supposedly those are fake.. just wondering if they look alright installed?

live2dyeC4
The quality of the imitation steering wheel emblem might be pretty good...it might even last a very long time due to it being on the inside of the car. Plus, it seems really easy to install. We just can't sell anything like that because it's copyright infringement. I wish Honda made a separate little emblem that would work on the steering wheel!

here you go:

DSC00084.jpg

694c77ff.jpg

I got mine from Procivic and the fitment is great! I think Siracergirl tried 2 steering wheel emblems...maybe she can give a few words

anyone picked up jdm steering wheel H's yet? from where and how do they look?

i picked my front/back from Procivic as well and look/fit great!

I have the jdm steering wheel emblem. J's racing one, i guess they're fake but there isn't anything legit that i know of. They look good and the quality is good so i'd recommend it!

I went about purchasing JDM emblems from several companies currently offering them for the 2012 Civic.
My car is a 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan, so I purchased emblems for this specific year.
It should be noted that there is currently no such thing as a 2012 Honda Civic Type-R in Japan, so the emblems being sold are from older Type-R's.

This thread serves to show you the various offerings and provide you the opportunity to compare what you're getting to what everyone else is selling. As I'm able to purchase more emblems from other companies offering them, I'll update this thread accordingly.

So out of those 3 sets of emblems, which set did you put on your car?

So out of those 3 sets of emblems, which set did you put on your car?
I put on the emblems from CorSport. The rear emblem that CorSport provided is the exact same size as the factory emblem.
The rear emblem from ProCivic is slightly smaller and I made a personal decision to keep mine the same size.
The ones from Amazon I gave away for free.

Well, Kplayground sells them for like $70 shipped. Lol. Also, iground sells steering wheel emblems and they are pretty ugly. I bought one because it was $10 shipped. But I only kept it on the car for less than a week.

hi i just buy the front emblem, the rear emblem, the stering wheel emblem and the jdm key for 72$us
all of these are OEM
on ebay

yes they are 100% genuine... exept the steering wheel i think... but the rear,front and key red emblem come in honda factory part bag.... so it might be real. will tell you this week or next week when i will receive it.

CorSport and PRO Civic will get you genuine emblems. Sizing is subject to personal preference as there is no 2012+ type R. Different year type R emblems are slightly different sizes but you will get the real deal from either of these guys.

I ordered the combo pack from GRFXP - the key cover was great and the J's racing "fake" steering wheel emblem were fine. The J's racing emblem did have the "chip" in the lower right corner. You can't see it once installed unless you look for it. They are all apparently like this from being broken off of a plastic mold tree.

My experience with emblems here:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/jdm-emblems-fake-real-updated-5-29-13.6890/

Back