Are your Civic JDM emblems genuine?

Hey Srs... not trying to sound like ***... if you work at Honda wouldn't someone know there... if not you should know soon because you guys will be receiving the type R's so they'll know then. I have a friend that works there and am I'm hoping to get something as early as February.. which is what my friend said... if you don't have an answer by then I'll gladly post the part number for you... it may be slightly different being from Canada but i'll post it for you. When you say may get a discount... why might you not?... you work for them. Good luck

Hey Srs... not trying to sound like ***... if you work at Honda wouldn't someone know there... if not you should know soon because you guys will be receiving the type R's so they'll know then. I have a friend that works there and am I'm hoping to get something as early as February.. which is what my friend said... if you don't have an answer by then I'll gladly post the part number for you... it may be slightly different being from Canada but i'll post it for you. When you say may get a discount... why might you not?... you work for them. Good luck
That would be for the new r. Every grill basically uses a different sized emblem. The new r emblem could be drastically bigger or smaller than the 9th gen emblem.

True that Web but they should have the part numbers now in their system unlike before when they would be like what's a type R. I'll hopefully get some badges from my friend. How are things going with you bud? Oh ha just to say I finally got the prize stuff from Honda... did you know already what it was?... if not i'll tell you if you're curious to know.

Yeah, the red JDM emblems were never a perfect fit on any car and there are a couple different sizes out there from the various years. Since they didn't make a "9th gen" Civic in Japan there are no badges that really fit the car.

@PRO Civic make be able to recommend which model badges fit the closest and then you would have to hunt them down. There are differences for the 06-11 cars depending on coupe/sedan as the trunk shapes were different. Matching up a badge from an RSX vs ITR vs FD2 can be a little tricky but I think those guys might have an idea what badge is closest. Same with coverage for the front grill. All those cars have slightly different emblem sizes so one year vs another model might be closer. I cannot tell you myself which one is which anymore.

There was a guide online somewhere but I haven't been able to find it again. It was fairly reliable. Same with part numbers. I think icbmotorsport.com is your best bet or you'll end up with "replicas."

If you PM me with your exact setup (year, trim, any mods to bumper, etc) I can probably recommend the general emblem sizes to go with, but again we do not sell those emblems anymore.

The emblem I have fits almost perfectly, it's just not flat and it needs to be nearly so for the 15' Si. I'll contact ProCivic and see if they can help, thanks for the info.

Back