asianskater91's back but with a fg4 this time and a new name

daviddfg4

Hello, my names David, I've been out of the civic game since I sold my last galaxy gray fg2 in 2012! Some of yal might remember me (look up asianskater91 fg2 on google), but I recently just picked up a new daily 2012 silver fg4 a few months ago on Labor Day, I'm happy to be back in an civic again that's for sure!

Hoping to have some fun and meet some new peeps again, I remember 8thcivic was popping back in 2009-2012 time! Lol

Don't have many pics but I'll post something

Old fg2 before I sold it

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Then switched to an 06 mustang gt in 2012 (BEFORE everyone slammed and bagged them, no one really stanced them back then)

IMG_0011.jpg

Wife wrecked it so I fixed it and my buddy sprayed it Lexus white and then I sold it late 2014 after the birth of my daughter:))

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

So with the mini me I was a little tighter on the mula so I picked up a daily beater 05 ep3...so gay haha but I traded it off for my 2012 si, don't really have any pics of it but this the day I got it, with the old beater in the background. Lol I've done little things to it to clean it up but not much.

IMG_1376.JPG

Were the wheels painted.... plastidip? when you got it?

They were actually painted an ugly bronze/baby poop green color, i stripped them but kinda ruined the orig finish so I need new wheels asap, I feel like the 9th gen civic have more clearance for wider low offset wheels? True?

Wow yeah that is awesome, I remember you had to max out the rear camber for 17x9+22 with 215 on 8th but now people are running like 255 with 9.5s I was like there has to be something different lol I will most likely go beefy flush with this car ...this forum doesn't get much popularity huh? Like the marketplace has like 2 sets of wheels lol

There haven't been many people selling wheels for some reason. I'm not sure if they prefer ebay/craigs or what. It's been that way pretty much from the start of the site.

161ce3cffb3fbc59fadb32f69054adf2.jpg

50b8fec9af79a0eecc7b74b66efeba9f.jpg

Want to get these, but i'm hoping I won't have to roll/pull fenders with the 2" drop i'm planning. Guess I could do some more forum perusing, but I haven't had much time to search lately.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

161ce3cffb3fbc59fadb32f69054adf2.jpg

50b8fec9af79a0eecc7b74b66efeba9f.jpg

Want to get these, but i'm hoping I won't have to roll/pull fenders with the 2" drop i'm planning. Guess I could do some more forum perusing, but I haven't had much time to search lately.

Quite a few are running that wheel size.

Webby, the man with the answers as always. So according to that i'm guessing if I run -1 all around I shouldn't need to roll fenders. Just really wanna avoid it. I know someone that could roll them since I don't have the equipment myself, just don't wanna pay to get it done.

You may not even rub. It'll depend on tires used and how low you are. I'd just test it before worrying about camber

You may not even rub. It'll depend on tires used and how low you are. I'd just test it before worrying about camber
Sounds like a plan, guess I gotta get to that point anyhow. I'll be dropped before I get new wheels anyways.

Damn I remember you, I always loved your fg2. I thought you were out of the car game, Im glad you're back, I can't wait what you're going to do with the fg4.

Your old username definitely sounds familiar. Welcome!

Hello, my names David, I've been out of the civic game since I sold my last galaxy gray fg2 in 2012! Some of yal might remember me (look up asianskater91 fg2 on google), but I recently just picked up a new daily 2012 silver fg4 a few months ago on Labor Day, I'm happy to be back in an civic again that's for sure!

Hoping to have some fun and meet some new peeps again, I remember 8thcivic was popping back in 2009-2012 time! Lol

Don't have many pics but I'll post something

Old fg2 before I sold it

View attachment 54469

View attachment 54470

Then switched to an 06 mustang gt in 2012 (BEFORE everyone slammed and bagged them, no one really stanced them back then)

View attachment 54471

Wife wrecked it so I fixed it and my buddy sprayed it Lexus white and then I sold it late 2014 after the birth of my daughter:))

View attachment 54474

View attachment 54472

View attachment 54473

So with the mini me I was a little tighter on the mula so I picked up a daily beater 05 ep3...so gay haha but I traded it off for my 2012 si, don't really have any pics of it but this the day I got it, with the old beater in the background. Lol I've done little things to it to clean it up but not much.

View attachment 54475

Hey David, welcome to the 9thcivic family! Great build thread you got here! Keep it up bud!

Back