Awesome experience at AutoNation Honda of Chandler, AZ

Dagumi

Arizona
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Since dealership experiences are something I rarely see talked about on forums, I thought I would pitch in and post up a few comments about the great experience I had at the AutoNation Honda dealership in Chander, Arizona.

Deadly Duo.jpg

About a year ago I tagged along with my dad to this dealership while he was purchasing a 2014 Civic EX Coupe for my mom. When it comes to working with a price on any vehicle my dad drives an extremely hard bargain and the sales team was able to accommodate that without any issues and he ended up paying way below the original sticker price, I've never seen any dealership show this sort of flexibility when it came to pricing.

Fast forward to about a month ago, my dad and I were shopping for a used car for myself and were on a pretty tight budget due to my work/school situation. We shopped around and even attempted to make a few offers on a couple of Subaru BR-Zs and even a Hyundai Genesis, but the salesmen simply wouldn't budge. So, we decided to swing by our local Honda dealership, AutoNation Honda of Chandler, and they just so happened to have a used DBP 2013 Civic Si with about 25k miles on it sitting on their lot. I really wasn't too sure if this was the car that I really wanted, but after completing the test drive with a smile on my face the entire time, I knew this was the one. Our salesman, AJ, was extremely willing to work with us on the price, including a very generous trade in evaluation on the 2006 Nissan Sentra that was being traded in, and by the end of the negotiation they were able to meet my dad's number which was nowhere near the original price that they were asking.

Upon purchasing the car there were a few items that needed to be replaced and/or fixed and the dealership's service department was more than willing to work with us on all of the "I Owe You" items that needed to be worked on. Overall, this was probably the best experience my dad and I have ever had at a dealership and I would highly recommend AutoNation Honda of Chandler, Arizona to anyone in the area. :thumb:

Back