Axion Industries' 1320 FB6

axion_industries

Cave Creek, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
The car is a 2012 FB6 white civic which we bought about 7 months ago as a perfect car to build up and show the potential of the K24z7. We were already familiar with this engine from our CU2 TSX which had several All motor mods so we knew the right path to take.
Future plans
We are still undecided on how we want to go with the car but for now we are after a 12.9 run All motor which I think is possible with the correct setup and conditions but we will see. After that will be a built bottom end and K20z3 head swap.

Enjoy

Full Race 3" downpipe

Ported 70mm for ZDX TB

All back from the powder coater

FIC 1100cc injectors perfect for E85

Full Race 3" cat back

HPS Radiator hoses

Mid install shot of the ported manifold

All installed and ready for some tuning

Vits edyno results 257whp 211tq on 91 octane

Test fitment for the 15" drag wheels, every bit counts

Back from Polish and all welded up, rear wheels fit great

Wow, that's a very nice power gain. I'm looking forward to this build. Are the IM runners ported too? It's amazing how a K24 can almost hit 260whp without aftermarket cams.

And welcome to the site.

I'm guessing the ported zdx made some gains, because others have basically identical...? setups and not seeing those numbers. Interesting

Very nice start & pretty awesome first post! Welcome to the forum.

Working on the slicks and these wheels for a while, our custom drag coilovers should be ready in the next month or so. I just want to see the best this car can do all motor and then move on to bigger and better things... 300whp+ All motor setup ....

We are going to work on the chassis and suspension and lightening the car to get the most out of the K24Z7 and tune on E85... We will begin the end of this year building up a K24z7 bottom end 13.5:1 compression with a built K20z3 head and a custom header to hopefully hit over 300whp All motor

Slicks and rear skinnie tires are showing up this week and should have a pic of everything mounted on the car... Still in the works on the custom Drag coil over setup and some other things to get some weight out of this car...

Reactions: Nix
We are going to work on the chassis and suspension and lightening the car to get the most out of the K24Z7 and tune on E85... We will begin the end of this year building up a K24z7 bottom end 13.5:1 compression with a built K20z3 head and a custom header to hopefully hit over 300whp All motor

Phewphh 13.5:1!!!! I am definatly sticking around to watch this build. Very impressive gains already! I'm glad you're going for an all motor build, I find them the most interesting, the most painstaking, and also the most rewarding. Good luck with the build and keep us updated!

Just needs the suspension
Stock wheel with tire weighed in at 46.7 lbs x 4 = 186.8 lbs
Drag fronts with slick - 27.5 lbs x 2 = 55 lbs
Drag skinnie with tire - 19.8 lbs x 2 = 39.6 lbs

Total weight savings of 92.2 lbs off the car and its all rotating mass... one step closer to 12.9 all motor factory K24z7

welcome to the site @axion_industries i made a friend that works with you guys, hes sponsored out here in NY name's Mike. Has nothing to say but GOOD stuff about you guys. I'm the one ordering the RBC from you guys =]

What size rimes and offset r there and where did u buy it from? they looks very nice I want a set of those for the track too

Red13devil... We had these custom made with a local company to make them work for 8th and 9th gen civics... these are a 15"x8 fronts and the rear are 15"x4. The stock caliper needs slightly shaved to clear the wheels but we are also working on a slightly smaller Wilwood brake kit to get rid of more weight and make it perfect for 15"s.

Theslowandserious, we have many people with our swap kits bringing all the best parts into kits that we have put together, the car has so many options so we work with each person and what they want for the car and future goals..

Back