back again

gingiidrop

you all will come to be annoyed with how often I’ll be posting questions on here but I’ve read that after every 50k miles you should have your tranny drained and refilled is this true? If so is there anything else my Honda may need that hasn’t been done to it? service wise? Other than the basics.

At the mileage you stated in the other post, I would check everything that you can do on your own. Check your manual or just google it and see what it comes up with. Def check the spark plugs and and coil packs....usually should be done around 100k(plugs more than the coil packs)

You never know what the previous owner/s have or have not done.

I would change any and all fluids(look at the brake fluid and make sure its not too dark), brakes and rotors, air filters, maybe fuel filter, spark plugs, check over suspension and any rubber bushings, check the wheel hubs, check motor mounts.

Break fluid is being filled it was very low, pads & rotors are being replaced right now and I also just put a new battery on it, cabin filter was pretty clean. Air filter was disgusting but that’s to be expected so I changed that as well, tranny fluid was a little dark but the shop won’t flush and refill for me (not sure why), motor mounts seem fine and sparks are firing as they should as of right now. I’m just trying to make sure it’s up to pare for a little while so I can start my work on it.

Back