Back Window Tint Issue

Benjamin Fajardo

Soo... I wanted to show you guys something you might end up having a problem with, I got my tint done at Tint King Billerica, MA and They told me that the bubbles from the back top window should go away with time. It really messes up the black clean look of the car because the bubble's make it look silver. Look at the picture and let me know what you think? Or what should I do to get it fix.

4c13171c-3f58-e797.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

they usually say it can take up to a week for bubbles to go away. How long has it been since it was done? Also - are there spots where the trees are in your pic, or are those just water spots / reflections?

Like Webby said wait a week and if its still there go back and gripe and get it re-done...

It was done 3 days ago so ill give it a week or so. The dots is just dirt from the outside. I spoke to the tint shop and they told me they can't do anything about it, they don't want to lose money doing the back window again.

It was done 3 days ago so ill give it a week or so. The dots is just dirt from the outside. I spoke to the tint shop and they told me they can't do anything about it, they don't want to lose money doing the back window again.

Do what?!?!?!?!?t, don't they have any kind of warranty or does the tint have any kind of warranty.... Thats BS

Before I say anything else, They claim to give "Lifetime Warranty" for everything.
So.. I went to the shop and they agree to re-tint my drivers side window because it was also mess up but they kept talking crap, avoiding to agree to re-tint my back window. I'm hoping to speak and meet the owner to show him how crappy it was done.
I don't think it's right for me to pay $ 250-300 for that type of work, only reason I payed and decided to get it done on a shop was because I thought they were going to do a professional job.

Also the reason why they didn't tint my drivers side window properly is because "The car is too new" lol, The machine couldn't cut it properly with the template they were using.

Have they never hand cut tint before or believe in test fit..... wow thats not a tint shop i would want to go to now, good thing I have tint and the sedans are a PITA to tint

Yea thats BS.... Sounds like they are just being lazy.

I agree with Nathan! Don't let them take advantage of you! If it doesn't clear up take it back over and over until you are satisfied! You are a PAYING customer!

Good Luck! Keep us updated.

-Jeff

Post the info of the tint shop. Others should be aware if they aren't going to make it right.

I went back today, to meet the owner because I thought he was going to be reasonable and fix the poor tint job they did. He said my tint was "Perfectly Done", It's impossible for any tint shop to do a better job on both the Dot Matrix and some windows. I kept telling him I wasn't satisfied but yet he refuse to agree to re-tint the back window, I told him I wanted a refund for the poor job they completed and he said they can't do that because there was nothing wrong with it. I was getting so frustrated and He said he will give me $50 to leave and never comeback. I didn't want to deal with him ever again so I decided get that money to invest in fixing the issue, Tint King is terrible tint shop that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

WHen I got my tint done, I was told they can't do the tent over the little black dots on the window because it won't adhere to it.

The name "tint king" doesn't really seem applicable for a business that can't do a tint job properly. :facepalm:

Hello Everyone, Great forum. This is Brian from Tint King and I do care about my customers so much that I joined your forum. I am upset however about your banter concerning things you are not aware of and are not trained at. I started learning the trade in 1983 and have done over 30,000 cars. One of the most frustrating things about our business is dot-matrix .Some cars the film just doesn't adhere to it ,no matter how much I wish or think it should . We pride ourselves in customer service and quality however some people do not understand the limits of aftermarket window film. We would gladly redo Mr. Farjado's window if we know it could be done better but after Corey, Jorge , Donavan and then myself saw the job we were confident in the quality. However Mr. Farjado could not be pleased and I had to continue on with my other 11 customers waiting and I offered the $50 as a means to appease( which he took and then wrote these things to your forum) I would gladly have any of you come by my shop and see my operation do not judge us on one uniformed review. Thanks for your time and to my friends on this forum thank you for your business.

Back