Ballast locations?

hypedupninja

SoCal
Vehicle Model
14' Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
just curious where everyone put their ballasts? ill be doing my own retrofit in the next week or so just want a general idea.

thank you

If you have long zip-ties you can tie them to the metal piece that comes out from the "frame" that holds the crash bar.

I have 2 ballast zip-tied to each side, lol

If you have long zip-ties you can tie them to the metal piece that comes out from the "frame" that holds the crash bar.

I have 2 ballast zip-tied to each side, lol

ok thank you so much :1:

I'd advise adding zip ties. I did 3m before and it lasted for quite a while, but it did eventually fail. Zip ties are a good backup.

I will get pictures later today however, the drivers side ballast is ziptied to the factory battery support behind the headlight assembly, and the passenger side ballast is mounted (if I remember correctly) around the ABS module. Again, will get pictures later. I am Curious, for those with HID foglights, where did you mount your ballasts?

I will get pictures later today however, the drivers side ballast is ziptied to the factory battery support behind the headlight assembly, and the passenger side ballast is mounted (if I remember correctly) around the ABS module. Again, will get pictures later. I am Curious, for those with HID foglights, where did you mount your ballasts?
I'd prob do the same thing for fogs, but just mount the ballast to the bottom side of the support so you have a little more wire/bulb length to the fog housing.

Back