Baltimore Grand Prix (Indy Car Series) - 2012 Civic Si Pace Car

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Don't know if any of you saw the Baltimore Grand Prix on TV but they had a 2012 Civic Si as the pace car! :woot:

I live about 20 minutes from the race but it was CRAZY down there so I didn't go.. Plus tickets were pricey :(

*I did not take these pictures nor take credit for taking them*

030_G.sized.jpg

028_G.sized.jpg

029_G.sized.jpg

040_G.sized.jpg

032_G.sized.jpg

031_G.sized.jpg

039_G.sized.jpg

Larger photos from above -
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/2012-Civic-SI-Pace-Car

Few Other pictures

003.jpg

004.jpg

sema is going to be amazing. hopefully i can get a media pass so i can take my camera :)

sema is going to be amazing. hopefully i can get a media pass so i can take my camera :)
shoot them a message. I just saw responses from sema through email posted online, stating you were allowed to have cameras for the show. Actually, like 4 forums where users talked about having cameras at the show on the last day.

shoot them a message. I just saw responses from sema through email posted online, stating you were allowed to have cameras for the show. Actually, like 4 forums where users talked about having cameras at the show on the last day.
awesome! thanks for the heads up webby :)

The CR-Z is still my favorite Subcompact Honda at this moment. The interior is drop dead gorgeous.

...We're a website. :think: I think 9thCivic.com would fit right in with the other information auto hubs/forums that go to SEMA and what not.

To register on-site, each registrant must present 2 proofs of employment in the automotive industry.

The following forms of business identification will be acceptable. All must indicate current employment at an automotive–related company:
• Tax registration certificate or business registration
• Business License
• Two recent paycheck stubs to verify employment
• Business card (company name and address must correspond with the information on the registration form). Must include job title

• Business photo I.D. (must include company name, photo and name)

Back