Battery Packs

rain91

Vehicle Model
fb6
Body Style
http://soundcloud.com/lazy_rain
Guess this is electrical ... I was wondering if any of you guys keep a battery pack with you, the self jumping kind. I was wondering how many peak amps would be enough to start up my car (fb6). My brother bought one at blaines and his peaks at 600. My car is currently dead, I'm away at school so its not a big deal, I have jumper cables. I just want to have one in the case that im by myself or whatnot. The dealership I worked at had a really good one apparently that was around $150+ and I rather not spend that much dough if I dont need to. Thanks guys!

Guess this is electrical ... I was wondering if any of you guys keep a battery pack with you, the self jumping kind. I was wondering how many peak amps would be enough to start up my car (fb6). My brother bought one at blaines and his peaks at 600. My car is currently dead, I'm away at school so its not a big deal, I have jumper cables. I just want to have one in the case that im by myself or whatnot. The dealership I worked at had a really good one apparently that was around $150+ and I rather not spend that much dough if I dont need to. Thanks guys!

A solar tender, is way less and won't weigh more than a few ounces, compared to a battery pack.

is like a regular battery tender? could you link me to one? i did a quick google search and it looks like its just a regular battery tender, from my searches

Back