Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

EA/Dice released a fix for Origin Access users: Spend the $60 on the full game and multiplayer servers will work

:popcorn: :tap: :banghead: :thumbsdown: :waiting:

Are you still getting errors when trying to play bf1?

No error message.

Open BF1. Go to Multiplayer. Click Join on a server. Loading Screen. Game closes out

EA/Dice still don't have a fix. I'm about to cancel my Origin Access (gives me the trial membership of games) and remove BF1 from my PC.

You might have to update your Rivatuner.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/61383/after-patch-battlefield-1-has-stopped-working

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=410628&page=2

After new update from Nvidiva this game turned into total disaster. EA and Mr. Green are working on it.

I am not using the latest nVidia drivers. I don't get BF1 has stopped working the game literally just closes out. No errors/messages/ect.

Can't view the 1st link @ work due to filters but will check it out at home later.

My issue is related to BF1 Trial users

So its completely unplayable for PC? Man that sucks.

He is still milking early access trial. It was meant for people to play the game before release date.

I have full game and it works fine on my end. Just had to download some updates.:D

So its completely unplayable for PC? Man that sucks.

Just for Origin Access users (10 hour trial)

He is still milking early access trial. It was meant for people to play the game before release date.

Milking it? Definitely not.

Release Date: October 21, 2016
Origin Access Purchase/BF1 Trial Start Date: October 23, 2016

I purchased Origin Access/BF1 Trial after the game was released.

So what you are saying it that one should not use the full 10 hours of Origin Access BF1 trial game play? Maybe one wants to try Single Player/Campaign and Multiplayer servers. You know they have different modes (Conquest, Domination, Team Deathmatch, ect) so trying out all of them takes time. BF1 has different maps (not just one - i'm sure you know this) so one would want to try all the maps before purchasing the full game for $60 (unless on-sale)... :pat:

Well I agree with that. They tell u 10 hours u should get ten hours. Still think u should buy the game though.

Then I have no sympathy. U cheapskate. :coffee:

Am I cheap? Yes of course I am. I won't deny that.

Well I agree with that. They tell u 10 hours u should get ten hours. Still think u should buy the game though.

Exactly. It was fine until the last BF1 update which caused the issue.

I have like 6 hours remaining and want to try out different modes/maps... The game isn't my thing though. It feels old. I like BF4 over BF1.

I've been going off on the medic class. I love those semi-auto rifles.

Shotguns are way over powered until I use them.

Back