Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

Thanks. I just got home from work. I will download the update.

But look at this.. I have two programs (CPUID HWMonitor & Open Hardware Monitor) on the PC right now opened.

CPUID HWMonitor:

HWMonitor.JPG

Open Hardware Monitor:

OpenHardWareMonitor.JPG

Very odd... Max Temps vary by 2C-6C

48/59/46/42 (Package: 55) vs 42/54/48/40 (Package: 50)

:confused:

I will have to check my temps next time I get on but I'm pretty sure my CPU never went over 40C with all settings on ultra. GPU came in at 74C at one point though.

What class you guys are using at the moment? I'm medic and lvl 12 for now

jesus you guys are making me feel like a newb I haven't leveled a class up at all yet and im a level 5 or 6 overall

jesus you guys are making me feel like a newb I haven't leveled a class up at all yet and im a level 5 or 6 overall

I don't think I've leveled up a class either..

I'm rank 7 (overall).

This is quite possibly one game that I get easily frustrated with leveling up, it seems quite hard to get anywhere with. I guess I am so use to how call of duty is ran.

I'm level 3 Medic :D
Running back and forth with my syringe and medic bag :badger:

On another forum people were upset about only being able to change weapons during a round... They have a website (can't find it @ work since "gaming" sites are blocked) that you can change your weapons for each class.

I'm talking about this. It took me a while to get used to it ad now it's gone for Bf1.

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah they still have a version of that. I used it to change my load out since the game likes to not update stats right after a match.

Back