Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

I just gt into Bf4 recently so I don't plan on getting another Battlefield anytime soon.

@bootyluvr still getting intermittent UDP port 3659 issues. Mainly when my roommate and I are both trying to log into the game at the same exact time. doesn't give issue if we join the other persons game.

In other news I was on for almost 4 hours last night. Trying DMRs since the assault class is getting boring. Also my headphones are giving me compatibility issues so I will be in the market for another set.

@Flightmaster127 - I didn't know your roommate was also playing BF4 at the same time.

I tried to go over a buddy's house a while ago (2+ years) to play BF4 (LAN PARTY BRO!) and we had the same issue. I never resolved the issue. :/

You were playing for 4 hours last night! Damn! :clap:

@Flightmaster127 - I didn't know your roommate was also playing BF4 at the same time.

I tried to go over a buddy's house a while ago (2+ years) to play BF4 (LAN PARTY BRO!) and we had the same issue. I never resolved the issue. :/

You were playing for 4 hours last night! Damn! :clap:

yeah I have no issues when its just me. It must be something about multiple pcs trying to use the port at the same time. once were actually in game it doesn't give us any issues between matches or anything.

DAT KDR... :rotfl:

you clearly like assault class judging from your service stars...

Yeah I play assault quite a bit a lot. I like being a medic wh0re. If it's a vehicle map then I play engineer. :)

yeah I have no issues when its just me. It must be something about multiple pcs trying to use the port at the same time. once were actually in game it doesn't give us any issues between matches or anything.

There's got to be a fix since people have LAN parties/tournaments all the time... :/ I'm gonna investigate more!

Same here I enjoy reviving people:) Or throwing everyone a MedKit when we are pinned down

Last edited:
I knew you were going to say something. Some people will never change ;)

Nope. Some people don't want to change ;)

I try to keep my KDR over 1.0 but lately I've been over 1.5 :thumbsup:

** PS: You can't go by my "time played" or "SPM" because I've been idling my groups servers to help get them started while at work and those hours counted"

kp0FNRI.jpg

Well if I wasn't reviving my teammates than my KDR would be way above 2.0. :wink1: Keep in mind that I recently just started playing BF4 and I'm already lvl 50. Not that I'm bragging or anything

Well if I wasn't reviving my teammates than my KDR would be way above 2.0. :wink1: Keep in mind that I recently just started playing BF4 and I'm already lvl 50. Not that I'm bragging or anything

What do you want a cookie for being already Level 50? GTFO :rotfl:

I revive teammates and still have a good KDR ;)

Nope. Some people don't want to change ;)

I try to keep my KDR over 1.0 but lately I've been over 1.5 :thumbsup:

** PS: You can't go by my "time played" or "SPM" because I've been idling my groups servers to help get them started while at work and those hours counted"

kp0FNRI.jpg
Over 49 days of solid playing time

Tried sniper rifles on metro map. It wasn't so pretty:(

Back