Beeshabo's PMM FB6

All good haha yeah it looks good so i asked how he did it

LOL!
I didn't take it off, I just wrapped it right there, honestly...it was pretty tricky, but it was also my first time using vinyl wrap, took me three tries to get it right, I'll eventually redo it now that I have experience with vinyl wrap, I'm sure the next time I can do a MUCH better job! Maybe I'll do a DIY (?)

Last edited:
LOL!
I didn't take it off, I just wrapped it right there, honestly...it was pretty tricky, but it was also my first time using vinyl wrap, took me three tries to get it right, I'll eventually redo it now that I have experience with vinyl wrap, I'm sure the next time I can do a MUCH better job! Maybe I'll do a DIY (?)

A DIY would be nice and maybe if you live in socal you can help me too :giggle:

A DIY would be nice and maybe if you live in socal you can help me too :giggle:

Absolutely man! There's another guy who wanted to do it so I gave him some tips, needless to say he gave up after 3 tries LOL It's just really tricky and time consuming, patience is key. Where do you stay?

Absolutely man! There's another guy who wanted to do it so I gave him some tips, needless to say he gave up after 3 tries LOL It's just really tricky and time consuming, patience is key. Where do you stay?

I stay in rosemead/alhambra area

Back