best exhausts

zachs the name

va
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Good evening all, I'm new to this and would like some valuable opinions. I have a 2012 honda si sedan and would like a loud; 7, 8.9 - 10 (scale ranging from 1- 10) but thats also well manufactured. I've looked up the skunk2 76mm but thats too loud. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is honestly going to depend on your definition of loud. Check out the stickies at the top of the exhaust section I believe they have a list of all the current exhausts most of which have sound clips. Or check the bottom of the staff members posts, most of them have the thread linked to their signature.

ultimate racing, full-race, invidia n1 - probably the 3 most likely to satisfy you since you don't want the skunk2

Yeah but the skunk2 was "too loud". He says he wants a 7 for loudness. What other exhaust qualifies as a 7? Closest thing would be the 3 I listed...no?

Numerous people have said the tsudo has set car alarms off in parking garages at low speed. I think it's more in the 9-10 range for loud.

I had the Skunk2 76mm installed for a long time. I liked the very loud, deep sound. However, I did eventually invest in the additional $50 for the silencer and I have never taken it off since. The silencer keeps it to a low growl without the obnoxiously loud drone. I believe the Skunk2 alone is a 11 or 12 out of 10. The silencer surely puts it in the 7-8 range that you are looking for.

I should note that I have (Without the silencer), at 5-10 mph, caused older vehicle car alarms to go off in confined areas. Now, I don't know whether to note that as a bad thing or a bragging right. ;)

I had the Skunk2 76mm installed for a long time. I liked the very loud, deep sound. However, I did eventually invest in the additional $50 for the silencer and I have never taken it off since. The silencer keeps it to a low growl without the obnoxiously loud drone. I believe the Skunk2 alone is a 11 or 12 out of 10. The silencer surely puts it in the 7-8 range that you are looking for.

I should note that I have, at 5-10 mph, caused older vehicle car alarms to go off in confined areas. Now, I don't know whether to note that as a bad thing or a bragging right. ;)
You should do a video of your setup!

thanks for all the helps guys, but i was interested in the invidia n1 exhaust any thoughts?

One of our members had N1 exhaust and after he installed RV6? donwpipe he switched his exhaust with someone for q300, because it was too loud from him.

Back