Best mods for handling Civic SI 2015

RS_Series.jpg

Basically the 2 rings next to the 4 adjusters. The grommets are dampeners for them. I don't think my brakes were rubbing or anything. But am I supposed to install them?

Thanks! I pm'ed him.

Going to make sure I didn't miss anything later tonight after work and even out the rear. I don't this my ABS lines are rubbing against anything.

No weird noises so far, even while going over speed bumps. Traction of car feels a little off on some moderate speed turns. Might be alignment issues.

Update**: So procivic replied to me, and said that non-si needs to use brake brackets, but for si it doesn't.

Last edited:
IMG_9107.JPG IMG_9116.JPG IMG_9118.JPG IMG_9119.JPG
Ended up lowering my front to the same height as my rear. As you can see, I have about 1-2 inches of clearance. I test drove it around in the rain tonight and I didn't hear any rubbing noises. However, after I parked, behind the top left tire, I saw some scuff marks on the black plastic. I'm not sure if that was from the ride or I accidentally scuffed it while working on the coils earlier.

Any ideas 9thcivic? How is my clearance?

Attachments

• IMG_9117.JPG
    IMG_9117.JPG
    457 KB · Views: 9
Welp, finally finished everything this Christmas weekend. The rear coilovers were a pain in the *** to adjust. No matter how much I tried I couldn't get the back coilover locks loose, so I ended up having to unscrew my sway bar, and pull out the spring and adjust the height. Wasn't hard but D2 definitely needs to give better spanner wrenches.

Back