Best short throw shifter, knob and bushings?

Does a boot not fit nicely on the acuity? Or just tryin to show it off more lol :rolleyes:
Both are real nice setups tho.

Also, Is it weird having that 2 piece offset type style or is it non noticeable when shifting
(might be a weird question just seems like from the pics it would be obvious with the knob sitting in front of where the shift point is)

Does a boot not fit nicely on the acuity? Or just tryin to show it off more lol :rolleyes:

Also, Is it weird having that 2 piece offset type style or is it non noticeable when shifting
(might be a weird question just seems like from the pics it would be obvious with the knob sitting in front of where the shift point is)

It's a little weird at first but that's where the adjusting part comes into play. Once u find that sweet spot it feels almost impossible to miss a gear. It's an amazing shifter and I'm sure @JonnyRotten will agree. As far as the boot it's just preference for me.

It's a little weird at first but that's where the adjusting part comes into play. Once u find that sweet spot it feels almost impossible to miss a gear. It's an amazing shifter and I'm sure @JonnyRotten will agree. As far as the boot it's just preference for me.
@veech_fg4 the boot fits over the shifter fine. The nut under the shift knob is designed to be used with the clip to hold the boot up if you want, but as @ron v said, I prefer to leave the boot off. I mean why would you want to cover up this piece of art?
Having the arm in two pieces isn't weird. It allows you to adjust the knob to a position which suits just the way you like it.
I love having this shifter in my car.

Back