Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Well I want to get a house and other adult stuff. So I feel like selling Betty would free up some money and I'll just drive my DD. I just feel like it's the adult thing to do and help me move forward in life on the path I want. But things are still in the early stages and not sure about things yet

Well I want to get a house and other adult stuff. So I feel like selling Betty would free up some money and I'll just drive my DD. I just feel like it's the adult thing to do and help me move forward in life on the path I want. But things are still in the early stages and not sure about things yet
That's respectable man , hey worst case scenario is you sell Betty and when your ready to get back into a project the 10th gen turbocharged Si is out! :)

I hope you get as good as deal as I did I'm only paying 250$ a month and that's a mortgage! So it makes for extra cash for da boost. What you all selling if your going back to stock ?

Well if boost comes off it will traded in on something else with more power from the factory like a ISF or M3 or 370z or G37s something along those line and or a 15 STI but I Doubt that last one lol

Well if boost comes off it will traded in on something else with more power from the factory like a ISF or M3 or 370z or G37s something along those line and or a 15 STI but I Doubt that last one lol
Get the sti man you won't regret it lol trade in the civic and hack half of the price lol

The ISF is like #1.5 on my list GTR holds the full #1 spot in my heart but the ISF is right up there. Prefect balance and that's what I go for in all of builds. So maybe one day i will have one. GTR as my toy car and the ISF as my daily

The ISF is like #1.5 on my list GTR holds the full #1 spot in my heart but the ISF is right up there. Prefect balance and that's what I go for in all of builds. So maybe one day i will have one. GTR as my toy car and the ISF as my daily
you'll do it man you'll get this massive turbo gtr that will sh!t on any car within 10000 mile radius lol

Back