beware!!!!

Haha, usually we're done somewhere between 15-25 cals on the all motor cars, a few more on the turbo/SC cars -- but my #1 business rule is: I'm happy when you're happy.

I have one guy that I've done like 120 revisions for -- once we started tuning he literally couldn't stop changing his car, kept changing the mods up, so we kept retuning it (he did buy a couple retunes along the way... haha).

When I saw 'Beware...VitViper...', I was expecting a troll post. Lol.

When I saw 'Beware...VitViper...', I was expecting a troll post. Lol.
Back to datalogging some more... this describes vit towards me right now.. 'Rob Maust' is the "Whatever Vit Wants there"
Pissing.jpg

yes i was! but now I have no energy since you kept me up past 530 in the morning.... lol oh well i am loving it.

Sounds about right. Did 12-17 in one night once. Was up until 4:30 AM.

Also you get the "Oh such and such is happening Vit" Vit's response: "Oh! I know what that is...*full explanation here*"

I think I'm on 79 now. After changing boost level in the middle. He really doesn't stop until you are 100% satisfied with the final result with any little kinks worked out perfectly!

Sounds about right. Did 12-17 in one night once. Was up until 4:30 AM.

Also you get the "Oh such and such is happening Vit" Vit's response: "Oh! I know what that is...*full explanation here*"

I think I'm on 79 now. After changing boost level in the middle. He really doesn't stop until you are 100% satisfied with the final result with any little kinks worked out perfectly!
Thats why he is the bomb.

Haha, usually we're done somewhere between 15-25 cals on the all motor cars, a few more on the turbo/SC cars -- but my #1 business rule is: I'm happy when you're happy.

I have one guy that I've done like 120 revisions for -- once we started tuning he literally couldn't stop changing his car, kept changing the mods up, so we kept retuning it (he did buy a couple retunes along the way... haha).
Holy crap that's a lot of tunes! I think I'm on 16 ish and thought that's a lot haha

Alright im new to this. I just purchased a flashpro. Whats next once I receive it? Viper I would like to use your calibrations since everyone is talking about how awesome they are!

Back