Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

Man....I was thinking he was going to bust his head open......

Well, he wore the helmet so he would have somewhere to mount the gopro! hahahah. Cool clip.

oRnD9Jk.jpg

:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

That would be my last bike ride as I would fall off that trail.

I'll do it. But I need somebody to give me a bike.

I finally went out this past Saturday. Going out again tomorrow night! Working in a shop part time is a great motivator. I work with people who ride constantly and are always riding after work.

I bit the bullet and bought a new helmet. 15 years is pretty good for one. Especially since they should be replaced every 5 at a minimum. hahaha

I need a proper mtb and road bike helmet. Taking off the visor on the mtb helmet to ride the road bike is prob making me look like a dummy, lol

image-4_lg.jpg I did not ride much MTB but I was big on Street. I had a few bikes from Kink, S&M, and Haro my fav being my old school Mirra Pro I completely changed every thing on it. The bike in the pic is not mine. My bike is at my Fathers house for safe keeping. But it is that amazing Y2K blue they used.

I got a Bontrager Rally MIPS helmet:

bontrager-helmet-bontrager-lithos-small-white-cpsc-16697-1-13-3.jpg

It has an inner cage system that protects the brain against rotational violence from angled impacts. Basically, its designed to absorb impacts from the way most people actually hit their head when they fall or crash. Sounded good enough to me so I sprung for it. I'll let you guys know if its decent once I get it.

Put the eggbeaters on. Working 1-7 and then riding right after. Probably not a long ride but enough time until it gets dark.

Scary looking little pedal but man they work great.

ixvwxe.jpg

i like flats, i could never get into clip ins and i did 10 miles last night it felt good to get back out there

Reactions: Nix
I wouldn't feel comfortable clipping in on a mtb bike. Road bike...sure, Mtb....not so much. I would rather easily bail on the bike if need be.

Put the eggbeaters on. Working 1-7 and then riding right after. Probably not a long ride but enough time until it gets dark.

Scary looking little pedal but man they work great.

ixvwxe.jpg

How much does that bike weight? frame looks heavy

Last edited:
Back