Birthday next month part ideas

ThatOneKid

Hey guys haven't been active much, but my birthday is next month and I want to buy something for my car either some rims or a front lip or rear diffuser not sure idk any good lips (noob) hopefully you can help me out

Maybe start a build thread, or list what you've done? Or... is the car completely stock currently? Budget will play a part, as a lip is going to cost a lot less than a set of wheels. Buying wheels may mean you have to buy a set of tires as well. More info is needed

Maybe start a build thread, or list what you've done? Or... is the car completely stock currently? Budget will play a part, as a lip is going to cost a lot less than a set of wheels. Buying wheels may mean you have to buy a set of tires as well. More info is needed
Well the car is stock, highschool kid budget lol less than 1k

Stock tire size so i can use the current tires lol

I'd probably opt to lower the car, or install a 22mm rear sway bar....or both. It'll make driving more enjoyable if you like twisty roads & it'll transform the appearance of the car. If you want wheels, I'd look through the tire forum at some examples of what people have. See what looks you like, and see if any are within your budget, or see if a replica of that wheel is available?

I'd probably opt to lower the car, or install a 22mm rear sway bar....or both. It'll make driving more enjoyable if you like twisty roads & it'll transform the appearance of the car. If you want wheels, I'd look through the tire forum at some examples of what people have. See what looks you like, and see if any are within your budget, or see if a replica of that wheel is available?
I would love to lower the car but i live on a steep hill like it goes for about 100ft

I'll look into the sway bar though :D

Hills are ok as long as they don't abruptly start/stop into a driveway or whatever. If you have a driveway or something that has a sharp pitch to it you may scrape. The ground just needs to gradually change slope on decline/inclines.

perfect example of bad....
xx3j1GS.jpg

Hills are ok as long as they don't abruptly start/stop into a driveway or whatever. If you have a driveway or something that has a sharp pitch to it you may scrape. The ground just needs to gradually change slope on decline/inclines.

xx3j1GS.jpg
I will show u mine tomorrow tell me how good it is lol

xx3j1GS.jpg
webby what do you drive?

waiting to see what happens with the 10th gen/type r. I've owned quite a few hondas

If you have about 1k to work with I would start with the swaybar. Most are going to agree that it will give you the biggest bang for your buck handling wise. I'm not really up to speed on lips, but I know there are quite a few users on here that have them or have experience with them. If your profile pic is your car in your driveway It honestly doesn't look steep enough that you would scrape. Just don't barrel into the driveway at speed and you would be fine with a mild drop.

If you have about 1k to work with I would start with the swaybar. Most are going to agree that it will give you the biggest bang for your buck handling wise. I'm not really up to speed on lips, but I know there are quite a few users on here that have them or have experience with them. If your profile pic is your car in your driveway It honestly doesn't look steep enough that you would scrape. Just don't barrel into the driveway at speed and you would be fine with a mild drop.
Thats the top of my driveway wait till i show u the actual thing

506a373f79a05e108c3c5408b62d65e1.jpg
9dc6a44abeb0056aa120f030dcbcc730.jpg
b61ec300806965e924152ab6ad41afb0.jpg

How low could I go?

It's all about the angle you turn into the drive. You basically would need to drive somewhat parallel to the drive till you catch your front wheel. Once you get the front wheel on the driveway you can turn into the drive.

essentially like this person catches the wheel to get over the speed bump -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_Q-l9fW1w

Back