Black 2012 Si Sedan

Here's a photo of me and the 1st place Fiesta ST going 2 wide into Sunset:
GTASLB2017_ETA-362-1024x664.jpg

I'm parking the car for the rest of the year. It needs a lot of work, and I have plans, but I'm just a little bit burned out from this year. Between the car, my health, competition, etc., there's a lot going on. I'm piling up parts now, so hopefully when 2018's season starts, I'll be back with better braking and some power upgrades.

So it's happened. I've decided to part out my car and build a different car for time attack instead. Why? Because since the release of the Civic Type R, it's hard to be competitive because of the horsepower disparity and overall awesomeness of the car. The only way to combat that is to go with a lighter chassis. That being said, I will not be deleting any of the info in my thread as it's been a fun ride and there's plenty of tech info here that I feel could help someone down the line.

If anyone ever needs any tech info or help setting up their car for track, you can always email me at safegabe@gmail.com since I will probably not be checking this forum all that much anymore once the car is sold.

Sucks to see you get rid of your ride. You know what chassis you’ll be getting?

Sucks to see you get rid of your ride. You know what chassis you’ll be getting?

I have my EF right now that I've been taking to the track to scratch that itch. It's been doing pretty well, but I think it's too nice to mess up. I've been looking on Craigslist to see what's in the area, but everything is either too thrashed or too expensive.

So, are you looking at staying with Honda’s, or you’re looking at anything light like miatas etc?

So, are you looking at staying with Honda’s, or you’re looking at anything light like miatas etc?

Don't quite know to be honest. Probably sticking to Hondas, although I had a couple of friends of mine approach me about piloting a car that they're going to build. I'm not a mechanic, I just like driving, and the three of my friends are more builders than drivers. They can never keep a car more than maybe 3-4 months after 'completing' the build.

Despite tracking it, your paint looks immaculate

Despite tracking it, your paint looks immaculate

Yeah, buyer said it was a selling point in the car! Front bumper is the only thing that has clear bra, but everything else was just basic upkeep (wash every couple of weeks, wax every quarter type of deal).

We've been in contact via DM's.

I'm tracking my EF, although I blew up the motor a couple of weeks back. Oil starvation on those B series motors...should've baffled the pan first. Oh well. I actually picked up a CRZ a couple of years ago when I decided to make my old 9th Gen my dedicated track car --

41824740802_b8e95f2e6f_c.jpg

Back