Black JDM Emblems

honduh1424

by any chance does anyone know where i can get a set of these im look for 100% authentic and it seems corsport and procivic only sell the red ones

I'm not aware of any black honda emblems...being "authentic". The red emblems are found on Type R vehicles in Japan/Europe etc. Grafixpressions sells overlays for stock emblems in almost every color. Example - mikey6p has them in blue from grafixpressions. You could buy the overlay in black.

IMG_1005_6_7_fused.jpg

I've talked with grafixpressions and there are many different color overlays that you can choose from

oh wow really? i thought some of the cars from japan came with the black emblems as well guess i was seeing things hahah well thanks for the info! :)

as far as we are aware...there are no 8th or 9th generation emblems that are black. As other members have mentioned, we can make overlays for any of the JDM emblems that allow you to totally customize the color combination!

get them at www.grfxp.com

Here's an example of black/chrome overlays on our JDM emblems (also has a black Si emblem overlay!):

9thgen_jdm_overlays_honda_emblems_2012.jpg

as far as we are aware...there are no 8th or 9th generation emblems that are black. As other members have mentioned, we can make overlays for any of the JDM emblems that allow you to totally customize the color combination!

get them at www.grfxp.com

Here's an example of black/chrome overlays on our JDM emblems (also has a black Si emblem overlay!):

9thgen_jdm_overlays_honda_emblems_2012.jpg

can i buy just the over lay or i have to get the emblems as well?

^you'd have to get both, they sell a combo pack in their site.

yea i dont understand why they wont just sell the over lay i bought the JDM emblems over a year ago but i dont want them on my car cuz im not a fan of the red and the only way to get black is to re buy the emblems with the overlay something i dont wanna spend money on when i already have the emblems

yea i dont understand why they wont just sell the over lay i bought the JDM emblems over a year ago but i dont want them on my car cuz im not a fan of the red and the only way to get black is to re buy the emblems with the overlay something i dont wanna spend money on when i already have the emblems
call them... I don't see why they wouldn't just sell the vinyl for it.

Do they sell vinyl overlays for the stock emblems? That would eliminate the need to even remove the stock ones.

Do they sell vinyl overlays for the stock emblems? That would eliminate the need to even remove the stock ones.

i asked this question on here or maybe the other 9th forum and was told no no as of yet which to me makes no sense cuz it would save alot of people money but thats prob why they dont do it so everyone buys the jdm ones i hope they come out with them soon id love black!

i asked this question on here or maybe the other 9th forum and was told no no as of yet which to me makes no sense cuz it would save alot of people money but thats prob why they dont do it so everyone buys the jdm ones i hope they come out with them soon id love black!

The reason they dont sell an overlay for the stock emblem: It is not a smooth surface. It is just the silver outline of the H. The overlay would not stick to it and you would have wrinkly edges and sags in the middle most likely.

They don't do it to sell you more junk and make $$.

People buy the JDM emblem because it is a solid piece and gives you a nice smooth surface to apply the vinyl overlay onto.

Buy the JDM emblem, from whoever you want: Corsport/Procivic..., and then you can get whatever color overlay you want from GrafXP. Or just get the package deal. The real JDM ones also ensure a perfect fitment on the car. There are plenty of low quality knock-offs.

Your front emblem: Just a silver H outline with spaces all around it.

2012-Honda-Civic-Cpe_H1562-1.jpg

Image from the Corsport website:

Solid, smooth, shiny, red, JDM emblem. Perfect for laying a colored piece of vinyl on.

0203ctrh.jpg

^ this. Only the "H" on the stock emblem sticks out. Nothing to stick the black (or whatever color) vinyl to.

http://www.kplayground.ca/

Kplayground actually has the plastic emblem in black, i have them on my car and they are pretty good quality for replicas (real black jdm emblems dont exist)

so when u place order for the black emblems, did u have a choice to pick coupe or sedan? because im stuck, im not sure if i should order them because i know the sedan emblems is smaller than the coupe in the rear.

Ive got the rear emblem from kplayground and I have no complaints. Looks nice, easy install, hasnt come off yet even in strong car washes

I recommend it over the overlay option. its hard to get the overlay on just right (like a screen protector on a smartphone)

RGrMBsh.jpg

There was a version of the S2000 that came with OEM black emblems, but that is the only model to ever get them that I am aware of

Back