Black Metal Anyone??

And to think that Hellhammer from Mayhem once upon a time played with Immortal...

A crossover of the magnitude of the rolling stones mixed with led zepplin.... unbelieveable....

Hypocrisy - Let the knife do the talking.

That riff from 3:30 to the end... fantastic....

Satyricon - King

One of my favorite drummers Frost! He also plays in the band 1349.
Satyr the singer is a little cheesy.

If you're into the atmospheric stuff.... Sunn O))) - Domkirke

Recorded here:

Bergen Cathedral built in 1150

-visit_to_Bergen_Cathedral-20000000005252787-500x375.jpg

norway-bergen-churches-bergen-cathedral-domkirken_img_3500.jpg

8684639154_f980e2da67_z.jpg

@MrsJrotax101 - Some more black metal, since you like it.

1349 plays some of the most true and kvlt music I have heard in a long time. Love it. Raw. Powerful. Real.

1349 - Hellfire [Full album]

The best! A great explanation of Black metal and what it means to try and be true.

Hail Satan 2....

WATAIN - not my favorite but touring with a couple guys I know currently....

So when I die, lead my remains into the fire.
So that my soul flies, when I reach the end of the line.
Burnt to a shell...

Ooh I've been lazy... eh just got off a swing rotation 3rd, 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 3rd shift... im all sorts of messed up with sleep. Anyway ate some breakfast and now im having some beers at 7:30 AM and listening to some Kampfar....

1:43 - sounds like "it's friday, it's friday" hahahaha... love these guys but I can admit when it sounds funny...

Oh yeah, Satyricon! Turn it up!!!!! Wake up neighbors!

CAR-NI-VOR-OUS...

**** one of the best death metal albums ever. Its so raw and just pounding dark rhythmic grooves. How can you not like it?

Six Feet Under - Haunted

Most metal is good metal, I'll agree.

But I'm out on either end of it - Its either things like Opeth on one end, or things like Torture Killer [whom Chris Barnes, of Six Feet Under, collaborated with (sung... well, *roared*) on 2006's "Swarm!"], and/or Decapitated on the other.

And then of course, there's that "Adult" metal, lol - (How else do you describe Opeth??)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sgaXjok5sQ

EDIT: Nix, I assume you've seen [own] Until The Light Takes Us, eh?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014809/

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
@PainIs4ThaWeak - my profile "status" has been Hviss Lyset Tar Oss for quite a while. Norwegian for "If the Light Takes Us." A great Burzum album indeed. The documentary was pretty good I thought. I enjoyed it, especially since Frost got a good bit of screen time. MY favorite part was when that artist Bjarne Melgarde was showing his black metal exhibition and some of the real black metal dudes from the true original "scene" showed up to see him displaying pictures of themselves. He looked pretty scared. Hahahah.

Ah 7:45 AM... time for rum and Behemoth...

Behemoth - No sympathy for fools

Back