Black Metal Anyone??

Listen to this, it should move at least an angry piece of yourself about how you feel or are content in life..... god save me now........

Time, end it now
No going back
Can you see the light as you pass?
Ending wars, ending pain
Waited all my life to be saved

And I will not ever see
All the hate and suffering
Cannot live for the rest of my life
D.N.R. - do not resuscitate me, D.N.R.

Just bring the "Burning times"

oh **** yea, the last time we mixed religion with politics, they all burned at the stake...

Some would die the innocent
Some would die a whore

Some say when you float a witch
You set free their soul
I've always said... burn the *****
My spoken words of old
Why... they don't want to
Burn... alive

Caught in the burning times
When all the witches died
Still hear the children crying
The burning times...

My sleep is so F'ed again. Night shift, 2nd shift, day shift, night shift dayshift, off, night shift....

hahahah... I feel like my brain is dying inside my skull.... a permanent fuzzy headache.....

Mayhem has a new album. It's been 7 years since the last one. Love it so far. Waiting for my limited vinyl to arrive...... can't wait to blast this on full analog!

yea pumpkin beer all night and besides... I love this thread since I don't have to remember my youtoube favorites anymore. They are all here!

So+they+are+going+to+throw+Poland+into+Mt.+Doom+_1be6ad73e621df94cebd2db03f0d114b.jpg

Dichotomy: Some songs so great, some so crap.... how.... such potential I guess...

Goatwhore - Cold Earth Consumed in Dying Flesh, so heavy but then goes crazy at 3:45ish

Satyricon - The Sign of The Trident

(insane fan video of horror movie clips)

I don't know who has ever been as "trve" as Gaahl but man, I really like what he did with his time in Gorgoroth. Everything else aside, these were some great black metal albums.

When people want me to explain to them "black metal" and the music I like........ I just tell them to watch this video, & that we can still be friends after!

hahahaha

Despite the financial crisis in Greece they still make some damn fine black metal.... truly humble dudes in person, shorter than expected......

Their singer Sakis Tolis sounds so much more evil when he sings in English. Its such a wicked sound he makes. I f'n love it. They mostly sing in Greek though... hahaah.

Rotting Christ - Athanati Este

And when the bells of fate sound
Digging your soul deep into the ground
Setting your sense to the bound
Spreading your eminence all around
And when the bells of fate sound
You walk in pathless ways till the dawn
Screaming for salvation so loud
Spreading your indulgence all around

Don't want no girls to hold me I only love my knife.....

Theres murder on my mind!!!!

Back