Bluetooth Connectivity

Ellen

2013 Civic EX-L sedan. Bluetooth calls worked fine with my iPhone 5S but since getting the 6S, my phone keeps disconnecting from the Bluetooth during calls. Bluetooth works just fine to play music, but during phone calls, all the sudden it will transfer the call back to the handset and say "connection has been lost" then a few seconds later it reconnects. It never actually drops the call, and the person on the other end doesn't notice anything, but it's cutting them off mid-sentence so I have trouble following the conversation. I talked to Apple about it (since it wasn't a problem until I got my new phone) but they say it's not them. I don't know if I believe it, but maybe you guys can help. Thanks

2013 Civic EX-L sedan. Bluetooth calls worked fine with my iPhone 5S but since getting the 6S, my phone keeps disconnecting from the Bluetooth during calls. Bluetooth works just fine to play music, but during phone calls, all the sudden it will transfer the call back to the handset and say "connection has been lost" then a few seconds later it reconnects. It never actually drops the call, and the person on the other end doesn't notice anything, but it's cutting them off mid-sentence so I have trouble following the conversation. I talked to Apple about it (since it wasn't a problem until I got my new phone) but they say it's not them. I don't know if I believe it, but maybe you guys can help. Thanks
Try deleting the phone completely and then pair it all over again as a new phone.

My Samsung S5 has been quirky since I got it with my 2012 SI. I have uninstalled the phone from the Nav H/U and even Factory Data Reset the phone.
It is annoying when it disconnects and reconnects 6 times when I'm driving somewhere.

Back