Bluetooth

eric.schwartz.

So I have a big issue with my 2014 Civic Si Bluetooth in car setup with my smartphone. I've been Nexus 6 and most of the time when I get an incoming call it doesn't automatically wrap the audio through bluetooth it cuts off the audio to my regular phone while I'm driving and I also have to force it to go through my bluetooth headset not my car. Has anyone else had this issue before? Also text me in the car through the Bluetooth is a royal pain in the ***. For all of us here who of 2014 - 2015 Civic Si, do you think hard Bluetooth phone calls? I even stop using the voice command system to the car because it just sucks. I just use my phone. I just want to hear everyone else's thoughts about the subject. I'm about to turn the Bluetooth power in my car off and just leave my bluetooth headphones connecting around my neck 24/7.

Right but in pairs and syncs absolutely fine with the car itself. The problem is a Bluetooth system as far as systems go really does suck! And I'm the most patient person with technology in the world! This crap this is horrible! Impose my contacts over, but when I hit the voice command system from the car, it very rarely if at all gets my name I'm saying. So I just go through my ok Google commands.[emoji31] [emoji24] that part I don't have a problem with as much, the biggest fear is when I get that incoming call it breaks off the Bluetooth connection put the phone on regular earpiece mode and have them put it on speaker phone while I'm driving and then force it to my bluetooth headphones that I always wear while I am driving. Now, I can multitask while I am driving, but it is still on safe.

Back