Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Who regularly plays games?

What games do you play?

What is your favorite?

What is the worst one you have played?

Which one has been the most disappointing?

Post pics of your game shelf!

I played Magic exactly once. Wizards of the Coast paid me and a buddy $120 each to sit in a room and play while being videotaped.

I play Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder every Sunday. I have played magic the gathering if i can find people to play with. Then of course the standard lot of regular board games.

f09b7f0584b4beb96d3c23bc04316850.jpg

Wait.. what? Why did the want to video tape you?

Because I'm a specimen, that's why. Duh.

I can't tell you exactly why. I signed a non-disclosure agreement and then we weren't privy to the actual intent. My guess based on my buddy being a veteran player and me being a total rookie, they were looking at how people took the directions and taught others how to play the game.

So many I’ve never played or heard of. Looks like a bunch of “horror” themed board or card games? Anything in your collection you really like above others?

We play Carcassonne way more often than anything else.

Betrayal at House on the Hill is a great cooperative game...until it's not.

Castle Panic is our favorite truly cooperative game.

We haven't really gotten into Arkham or Eldritch Horror yet.

No other users have ever played a game
m

When I had roommates we played all sorts of games but drunken Clue was by far the most
popular. Man if I could count the times it ended in drunken wrestling matches. Now a day I have a dude that rents a room from me and he’s huge into chess so we always have a game going. That and pool. I love pool and I let him move his Olympic size table in a room so we and friends battle on that quite often. And again. Lots of poker.

Back