Boosted 8th switching over to the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want me to move this thread into the build thread area?

Thanks everyone. Also got this but I'm not sure how I feel yet. I want to try out an fg2 spoiler next
15F75787-4D52-4863-8144-042377F2DA95_zpsvml5zgoq.jpg

Please don't put that spoiler on. Please:barf:

that the kplayground one?
Yes sir it is, except I got it from ebay.

Please don't put that spoiler on. Please:barf:

Stock spoiler looks best imo

I just have a strong dislike for the stock spoiler (and wheels). I feel like it's too short and awkward under some angles.. Besides, it's only s couple of inches shorter than the mugen one. I'll see how this one is sitting once it's painted and the fa5 rear window spoiler is on, as well as the new wheels and lows :shrug:. If I don't like it im trying on the fg2 spoiler next. If that doesn't sit pretty I have a big feeling I'm going wingless.

0D8555C3-1290-4287-819B-EFFC53B1352A_zpsq1g1pzra.png

Reactions: Nix
I honestly don't like the spoiler and wheels either. When you removed that spoiler there were 4 holes drilled in the trunk eh?

2014 Si spoiler reminds me of this gem:(
388019-scion-tc.jpg

I honestly don't like the spoiler and wheels either. When you removed that spoiler there were 4 holes drilled in the trunk eh?

2014 Si spoiler reminds me of this gem:(
388019-scion-tc.jpg

There are 3 holes and a big square hole on each side. I've been reading online and people say that simply putting color matched vinyl on top of the hole will do the trick and not let any water/moisture get inside.

When the mugen wing sits on top of the trunk, only one hole is exposed sand needed to be covered

There's a guy locally that just took off his fg2 spoiler. I'm waiting for him to message me back and see if he will let me test fit it on my car. I think that spoiler might hide all the holes

Do you have any side pics of the playground spoiler

Not yet, my garage isn't big enough to take a side pic because of the CRV on the other side . I just finished painting it. Going to apply the clearcoat tomorrow and temporarily plasti dip the top part black until my carbon fiber wrap arives. I work tomorrow night which will give the paint a decent time to cure. I hope to have it installed on the car on Friday when I will be able to take more pictures under different angles with the finished product

Sooo I really like it from the back, but I want to throw up when I see it from the side. It's just too big and doesn't flow with the car. Needless to say I'll be taking it off and trading it for an fg2 spoiler.
6E08D60E-055F-4118-B406-A33ED3FCA40C_zpselnu9f4a.jpg

74ADA933-F484-4FA1-AFA3-86869964B553_zpsrhp4ecxi.jpg

89AE7EE1-E607-4A2C-8017-F35EEBA0ED77_zpsf62u3iqh.jpg

Sooo I really like it from the back, but I want to throw up when I see it from the side. It's just too big and doesn't flow with the car. Needless to say I'll be taking it off and trading it for an fg2 spoiler.

Same here;)

That wing is hideous, you're only missing 20" wheels. Can't wait to see her with fg2 spoiler:eyebrows:

It looks like a Cobalt SS from the side view. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back