bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they made anything for our SI's yet? I actually had a Mishi rad on my boosted integra

Hate to break it to you but the 9th gen isn't a popular car to mod and we won't see much from developing a radiator for it. We would only sell 5 a month if we're lucky.

The 2015 wrx and ecoboost mustang take top priority.

Hate to break it to you but the 9th gen isn't a popular car to mod and we won't see much from developing a radiator for it. We would only sell 5 a month if we're lucky.

The 2015 wrx and ecoboost mustang take top priority.

I was just wondering. The ecoboost mustang probably needs all the help it can get anyways

We already ordering oem parts for the ecoboost mustang, including the intercooler.

Thing is with the 9th gen is that it's still new, it's been out since 2012 and there are, like 2-4 FI options out there? No one really tracks or autox's the car. By comparison the 2015 wrx has been out for 3 months and there are already intakes, exhausts, suspension, oil colers, intercoolers and some shops are already developing whole turbo kits using different manifolds and downpipes.

The 9th just simply isn't there, the 8th will be the bigger modding platform for years to come.

We already ordering oem parts for the ecoboost mustang, including the intercooler.

Thing is with the 9th gen is that it's still new, it's been out since 2012 and there are, like 2-4 FI options out there? No one really tracks or autox's the car. By comparison the 2015 wrx has been out for 3 months and there are already intakes, exhausts, suspension, oil colers, intercoolers and some shops are already developing whole turbo kits using different manifolds and downpipes.

The 9th just simply isn't there, the 8th will be the bigger modding platform for years to come.

Eh thats fine, PRL's kit is fine and with the K24 we win in the torque department. I had an 8th gen but like my 9th better. And theres PLENTY of parts for the 9th gen as it is

This is you next week
179ec47a650cf30aab8021035d0d5a11.jpg

:bump:

I had to go to the mall so I found this '13 WRX in the parking lot... So I parked next to him. Safer that way :) He was cool. Girlfriend was good on the eyes but seemed like a itch. lol

IMAG0368_zps52d2ede9.jpg

Next to my buddy's S2k (it's for sale)

IMAG0263_zps825df284.jpg

Work Parking Garage (8th Floor of course) - To me this side shot makes it look like a BMW 3 series

IMAG0410_zps07fa45c9.jpg

So I didn't want the dealership to drill holes in the bumper for the front plate but I need to run a front plate (it's the law). Don't want to risk it on the drive down to the Dragon.. So a buddy told me about this kit that uses the holes that are already in the bumper (they drill holes for overseas people..)

IMAG0324_zpsa23f1d60.jpg

It uses the overseas holes so I can mount my plate to it.

IMAG0332_zps4bfecc19.jpg

Picture of the plate on after using the adapter/kit

IMAG0340_zps507f5732.jpg

Another angle (from the top)

IMAG0341_zpsfa657641.jpg

Awesome car. I'm a fan of WRX's and someday hope to have and or build one. I'm curious to know how you feel about the new model versus your 2007 that you traded in.

Nice car! Like the lines. Headlights are really cool. The colour choice was also wise one. A+

Thanks. Best color ever! ;)
No aftermarket tow hook available?
You referring to the license plate that uses the tow hook? They do make one. I don't like it so I did not want it.
Awesome car. I'm a fan of WRX's and someday hope to have and or build one. I'm curious to know how you feel about the new model versus your 2007 that you traded in.
Thanks. Its night and day difference. Apples to oranges.

The 2015 is so much better interior wise, handling wise and performance.

I wanted one so bad, but finances wouldn't allow me to go after one, not that I'm unhappy with my new Si in any way though. Plus I knew if I got one I'd get the boost bug and it wouldn't stay stock long. My wallet can't handle 2 project cars lol.

All the reviews I've read have stated pretty much the same thing as you said about the performance and handling.

lol you didn't have to blur out my plate. I could care less lol

***** please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back