bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't they fix it? :confused:

Time to find a new dealership.

The next closest ones are in Atlantic City,
Wilmington, Princeton, or one on the other side of Philly.

I just want a new car.

But here, I saw this and thought of you.
233d2b158ee4c17483a639b018d6bf9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rock that shower curtain! and it's a WRB STi :woot:

I know you want a new car... but the Lexus is working fine for ya :tongue: plus you have the RS :)

Why you get such terrible tires! PSS or better! Aren't you going to be doing a bunch of auto-x in the spring? Or are you planning a second set of wheels?

Why you get such terrible tires! PSS or better! Aren't you going to be doing a bunch of auto-x in the spring? Or are you planning a second set of wheels?

Winter Setup: '15 WRX wheels (stockers) with Continental DWS 06 tires
Summer Setup: '08-'14 STi BBS wheels with Dunlop SP Sport 600 tires (will be replaced after a few autocross events)

I have been thinking about a 3rd set of wheels. 17" in size (lighter/cheaper tire options) for autocross. :hiding:

It's all their fault -> @k757 @death_roll @SpartanML

At least get a set of the Pilot Super Sports for your summer/auto-x tires. Heck I run around in RE-11's on my AT crap box.

I should go RE71's. PSS are nice for the dual role of summer/autox tires.

Reactions: Nix
Winter Setup: '15 WRX wheels (stockers) with Continental DWS 06 tires
Summer Setup: '08-'14 STi BBS wheels with Dunlop SP Sport 600 tires (will be replaced after a few autocross events)

I have been thinking about a 3rd set of wheels. 17" in size (lighter/cheaper tire options) for autocross. :hiding:

It's all their fault -> @k757 @death_roll @SpartanML
You only need 2 sets. stockers for winter, lightweight for summer. Check the weight of the BBS. But really, drive on what you like. But, I wouldn't have 3 sets unless the 3rd set is r-comps.

Ideally I wouldn't mind having 3 sets.

1) Winters

2) All seasons on good looking but perhaps slightly heavy wheels. Maybe a bit narrower tire for flush/style/fitment

3) No compromise performance wheel/tire setup for track/auto-x/dragon.

I hated having to run down my "fun" tires just to drive around town.

I think the DWS06 tires are a nice balance for daily/winter unless you live in places that need studded tires, then get a second set with the no compromise performance tire

The conti tires I had were extremely soft in the sidewalls. That was my complaint.

I loved my Conti DWS on my WRX (for non-autox times). Very good Conti tires on my Mustang (summers) and just today installed Conti winters on my Sentra.

Continental are juuussst fine by me

I have Contis on my Civic right now. But they are my "slow" tires for the wintertime. PSS go back on in the spring. Won't buy the Contis again.

I have Dunlop Wintersports. Every snow storm I'm out driving for one job or the other. I also like being able to haul *** comfortably even if the temp is in the 10s or lower.

Also lightweight summer wheels with Dunlop Sport MAXX RTs are awesome =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back