bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6,200 miles on my 13 Si. I think I need to drive my car more! Lol
:giggle: I got my '15 WRX on July 23rd. Part of the 8,300 miles is 9thCivic Tail of the Dragon Meet/Cruise/Drives :) I'd say somewhere between 2,000-2,500 miles are from that trip. Baltimore to Georgia to North Carolina to Tennessee to Georgia to North Carolina to Georgia. Not in that order lol

:giggle: I got my '15 WRX on July 23rd. Part of the 8,300 miles is 9thCivic Tail of the Dragon Meet/Cruise/Drives :) I'd say somewhere between 2,000-2,500 miles are from that trip. Baltimore to Georgia to North Carolina to Tennessee to Georgia to North Carolina to Georgia. Not in that order lol
Hey as long as your enjoying it ! Don't be like me I freaking flip if I get the tiniest little mark on my car. I think it's my ocd :thumbsdown:

Hey as long as your enjoying it ! Don't be like me I freaking flip if I get the tiniest little mark on my car. I think it's my ocd :thumbsdown:

It's just a car. I drive it every day on the highway/city driving. I expect to get rock chips. It's bound to happen.

Just gotta enjoy the car. :D

Salty

10906360_10153183811870116_8928230603616324829_n.jpg

Clean (thanks to mother nature - rain :giggle: )

10922690_10153185316455116_312163036270781297_n.jpg

Any updates? How is the car holding up so far?

Are the seats in base WRX cloth or leather? It's kind of hard to tell from pictures and Subaru website doesn't specify what they are. Also is the sunroof standard in base or not?

Only the limited trim wrx has leather. The other trims have a textured cloth. Base doesn't have a sunroof. The premium/limited trims do.

2012 WRX and newer had better looking seats IMO Oh well

2009-subaru-impreza-wrx-5dr-man-front-seats_100256808_l.jpg

So it looks like the WRX got the all new boxer engine while STI still has the old one eh. I'll wait till there are some folks with 60k/80k miles on their car. Really want to see how the intake manifold is going to look. Carbon buildup on DI engines is no joke.:omg:

Edit: Local dealer has 4 WRX'S on their lot. Guess what I'm gonna do on Sunday morning.:shadyhat:

what kind of flaps did you get?
Rally Armor.

So it looks like the WRX got the all new boxer engine while STI still has the old one eh. I'll wait till there are some folks with 60k/80k miles on their car. Really want to see how the intake manifold is going to look. Carbon buildup on DI engines is no joke.:omg:

Edit: Local dealer has 4 WRX'S on their lot. Guess what I'm gonna do on Sunday morning.:shadyhat:

No more boxer rumble.

No more boxer rumble.

Maybe aftermarket header and exhaust could bring back the rumble. Then you would have to tune the cars well.:(:thumbsdown: I've been watching Nasioc forum like a hawk for the past few weeks, you guys have a lot of coilover options.:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back