bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not worth it to swap the header.

Coilovers... Yeah lots of shitty brands. Better to get a nice set of springs (RCE) for the 2015's.

Only people to get coilovers are the track people or ricers that wanna be hellalow... :-/ meh

I wouldn't call KW or Ohlins shitty brand.;) Springs seems to be the best choice together with aftermarket shocks.

Didn't say they were shitty. I said lots of shitty brands (meaning tons of shitty brands out there)

Didn't say they were shitty. I said lots of shitty brands (meaning tons of shitty brands out there)

Oh yeah that's right. Are you going to keep yours stock or planning to modify?

Oh yeah that's right. Are you going to keep yours stock or planning to modify?

Define "stock".... :giggle:

As for power I plan on keeping her stock. As for suspension (springs/coilovers) I plan on also keeping her stock.

I'm cheap so I'm not like most :hiding:

Mod List:

Current Items

- License Plate LED Bulbs
- Reverse LED Bulbs
- Rally Armor Mud Flaps (Black/Blue Lettering) - * Not installed yet (too cold) *
- General Altimax Arctic Winter Tires (on stock '15 WRX wheels)
- 18" Gold BBS STi wheels/tires (summer setup) -> picture (not mine for display purpose lol): https://autosavionesymas.files.word...ally-blue-bbs-18-gold-rims-flared-fenders.jpg

Wanted Items

- Catback/Axleback (Nameless or ETS)
- Hella Horns (had them on my '07 WRX and loved them - stock horns suck)
- JDM Grill (Picture if you haven't seen it -> http://smyperformance.com/index.php/jdm-sports-grill-2015-subaru-wrx-sti.html)
- BaysonR front lip (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDgwMA==/z/ywMAAOSwxH1UJidI/$_57.JPG)

That's pretty much all I want

Define "stock".... :giggle:

As for power I plan on keeping her stock. As for suspension (springs/coilovers) I plan on also keeping her stock.

I'm cheap so I'm not like most :hiding:

If I were you I would get different wheels.:thumb: I'm not feeling the stock ones. The new WRX is really growing on me.:love::love:

If I were you I would get different wheels.:thumb: I'm not feeling the stock ones. The new WRX is really growing on me.:love::love:

Re-read above... ;)

'15 WRX wheels with General Altimax Arctic Snow Tires (Winter Setup)
18" STi BBS wheels (gold) with summer tires (Summer setup)

Re-read above... ;)

'15 WRX wheels with General Altimax Arctic Snow Tires (Winter Setup)
18" STi BBS wheels (gold) with summer tires (Summer setup)

Shame on me:oops:

Do you have a picture of the winter setup? I wonder how it looks on 15" wheels.

:giggle: I'm just messing with you. I've never owned a Civic (weird I'm on a Civic forum right?) :rotfl:

I don't blame you Subaru forums are rough. Some people can't take the heat so they join other car forums.:wink1::thumbsup:

I don't blame you Subaru forums are rough. Some people can't take the heat so they join other car forums.:wink1:[emoji106]
I <3 Subaru forums :) NASIOC FTW
Subaru Forums have no care for WRX Owner's. Legit every answer to any question is "STI Swap, Bruh!".
NASIOC FTW ;)
Every forum I've been on (other than this one) is rough. It's like people just look for an excuse to hate other peoples projects.
Truth.

6459_1.jpg

:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back