brb camping outside my house waiting for coils

gmarch

Boca Raton FL
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
it's official, my EZ Streets are on the way, gotta thank PRO Civic for dealing for my small amount of patience ;)

I plan to make a DIY on the install or at least some sort of install pics, but i'll probably be too excited and forget to do it lol.. i'll post pics soon! they come in on saturday!

otiym.gif

Hello fellow Boca Raton member!

Hopefully I'll see your car on the street some time with the new coils! :)

haha i'm on the road all the time, what part of boca are you in? finally good to see another south florida member

haha i'm on the road all the time, what part of boca are you in? finally good to see another south florida member

Clint Moore and Military area...you know where the road was basically a river today. (Completely closed to the public and had cars full rim deep stuck in water there.) There was a cop at the entrance to my neighborhood to make sure people didn't get stuck in the water on the way in.

Clint Moore and Military area...you know where the road was basically a river today. (Completely closed to the public and had cars full rim deep stuck in water there.) There was a cop at the entrance to my neighborhood to make sure people didn't get stuck in the water on the way in.

ah got ya, i'm over by palmetto and 441, and yeah it was nuts today, bad flooding all over south fl. a huge amount of people were hydrolocking today, don't know how people think their cars can make it in such high water.. people are crazy lol, if i see any puddle over 3 inches deep you bet your *** im illegally turning around and running away from it lmao

coils are installed and definitely need to fine tune the height, got some rubbing issues in the rear, i'll post pics if i have the time tomorrow!

coils are installed and definitely need to fine tune the height, got some rubbing issues in the rear, i'll post pics if i have the time tomorrow!

Do you do all the work yourself or do you know of a good shop around here? All the reviews of ones in Boca by friends say they suck terribly and do half assed jobs.

did it at my house with the help of a couple friends, my buddy has air tools at his place, always a good thing haha

Back