Bring More Wallet....

Potholes around Charlotte prob caused the car. Having the tire loose air on the highway eventually cause to tire to tear. It is a runflat tire so I didn't notice the tire went down right away.

Prob going to have the wheel welded up back in Charlotte and get a used tire. Prob will look for new wheels and tires in a couple months.

check out apex wheels for quality wheels and prices for BMW. Alot of people run them at the track.

Too much money for this broke person. I looked at the remaining tires and most of them have dry cracking going on all over them.

Although not my favorite wheels I am going to buy a set of M6 reps, spacers and tires for $350. I will sell one or two of the ZHP wheels and the spacers to get most of the money back.

No M6 reps for me....dude is taking a higher $ offer.

Good thing is that there is a local guy selling the front wheel I need for $75.

Talked to the guy tonight and the guy has 4 fronts and he only wants $100. Can't say no to that...lol.

One has a bend and two are different colors but I still getting what I need.

Lol...I'm going to go with my friend but he lives in a good area of town....lol

He is currently trying to sell his ZHP so he just wants the wheels gone.

Picked up the wheels last night. The grey ones were rattle canned. Look ok....one of them might turn into the full size spare.

Yeah.....sorry for the huge pic from the phone.

They all have some curb rash. The second from the top will be going on the car. The third from the top has a slight bend and the bottom one or top one will become the full size spare.

463239_10151273854573389_2137624184_o_zps7f14c62a.jpg

Having fitment issues with one of them.....icing on the cake after all the issues I had with Umnitza afar ordering/shipping/cust service.

Couldn't find a used tire for the front so I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy all 4 new. Maybe Conti DW.

I know etf loved his dw's. Sooo those are essentially dual halo's instead of...stock singles?

Back