Bring More Wallet....

I contacted carbuyco.com to see what they would offer me for the BMW(for shits and giggles).....they came back with a $5.5k offer. lol, I almost fell out of my chair. This is after I told the guy 2 different times that it has the ZHP package.

When I contacted them about the Civic before they were right on par with KBB trade in value($10k). Not even close with the BMW this time since KBB mentions $8.9k for trade in and that still not with ZHP.

Not sure and not sure if anything. Only if I can get decent money out of the BMW will I think about getting rid of it....

after all the work you put into fixing it up? i wanna know whats caught your eye.

If i had the money id consider taking your bmw off your hands

^ my thoughts. After all you've done with the paint, trim, suspension, roof rack, headlights etc.... unhappy with it now?

My thoughts are since I am going to spend more money to get it in top shape I might be able to put that money into buying something newer/less maintenance if I can get the right amount of money out of it.

I could put the stock susp back on if I were to trade it in and remove the other mods to sell and recoup most of that money.

what other stuff needs done to get it in "top shape"?

The main things are pullies and belts, ign. coils, coolant re-fresh, Dr. VANOS kit, all of the pcv stuff, clutch kit and flywheel. Other things are re-wrap the rear shelf, replace a couple int. parts, re-wrap steering wheel, fix a couple small dents, new shift knob, deep clean the front seats, possible re-spray of the front end, get the wheel-rash sorted out.

The car would basically be a completly "new" car after all that but def comes at a price. Not sure I want to spend all that cash on a 10 year old car. Do I love ther car? yes....do I want to spend all that cash on it? not sure.

TL-S and new Accord(would be a stretch budget wise) would be contenders I would replace the car with.

Ugh...being alone for most of this holiday weekend was....umm.....boring. Didn't help the car that I was doing a lot of car searching on the net.

:eek2:

l_Acura_TSX_VVSCV1_0d6.jpg

l_Acura_TSX_VVSCV1_2bb.jpg

l_Acura_TSX_VVSCV1_2f1.jpg

lol.... and now he's hooked

I actually did find a silver one just like that minus the cool rims and drop outside of ATL for $15.5 but has a worn drivers seat and 84k miles.

Contacted a guy about a TL-S but he has not gotten back to me.

photobucket-712-1356653137528.jpg

Looks nicer in person than online pics.....

2013 Accord Sport drives nice.....

Going back to Honda....car in on the truck. Going to be Supah phresh!

its apparently really easy to put the LED headlights from the v6 touring sedan on any of the other accord sedan models, and theyre only about $200 a side

Looking into that Ethan. Think I've seen a retrofit kit on an accord forum but need to look for more info. Interested in getting the led tails also.

Already shopping around on college hills site....lol. Small stuff...led int lights and trunk tray. Need to find the chrome turn signal bulbs like I had in the Si.

Oh...you meant the led projectors.....

Back