Buddy Club Short Shifter (Full Assembly) Promotion

I'm still waiting on my bushings -___- and to read the DIYs a few more times to build up enough courage to install it all :p let us know how your install goes!
Installed everything tonight and it was a pretty simple install. I looked over the diy and had it done in under an hour and a half.

Which DIY did you go off of? And what would you say was the hardest part/ needs most carefulness

Which DIY did you go off of? And what would you say was the hardest part/ needs most carefulness
You live in socal? Why not make a thread in the regional area.... I would think you could get some locals to help you do the install?

Ya? I thought about that. Hmm maybe a thread like wtb: install help and maybe charge like 50-60 bucks? For gas and stuff to meet?

There's plenty of 9th gen owners in SoCal, I'm sure at least one person would be willing to lend a hand. If not, you can always come to NH and I'll install it free of charge lol :D

Squiggy did a DIY for a short shifter that would be useful to switch in this cage for the oem cage. It's really pretty easy. I have the Buddy Club in mine.

thinking about getting this this summer. makes shifting so much smoother

i installed this a few weeks ago, i dont know why they say it sits an inch higher, i found it sits an inch shorter, i love the feel of how it shifts however

Back